Ava... Moves?

I sat in my room. I had just woke up and was really happy about life.
I had a cute adorable boyfriend.
I had amazing best friends like Macy!
And I actually looked decent.
I'm 16 and my hair has finally grown longer!
I took off my Pj's and threw on my clothes. Me and Robin was supposed to be seeing a movie today. I was so excited!
My phone began to ring.
"I wonder who that could be..." I murmured, grabbing the phone and putting it to my ear.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi Honey! We have amazing news!!" My mum chimed.
"What!! :)" I grinned.
"Your coming home!" She said. I gasped as she told me to pack my bags.
"You can't make me!" I sobbed and she continued to calmly tell me to pack my bags.
I packed my bags since my dad would get mad if I didn't...
After my bags was packed my parents told me they was setting off now and I headed to Robins room, tears in my eyes.
I knocked on his door.
"R...Robin..." I stammered. "We need to chat.."
He instantly came out and hugged me but I pulled away.
"What's wrong?" He looked at me sadly.
"I'm... moving. My parents want me to go home... Forever..." I sobbed.
Robins jaw dropped.
"W...We can still.... Face time. Text?" He was talking fast, tears brimming in his eyes. He knew I lived far away.

"Robin. Of course we can..." I wipe away his tears and press my lips against his.
We finally pull away when we hear a car horn.
"I... I better go..." I sobbed.
"I love you Ava." He called and I ran off.
I rushed outside with my bags. It was cold. I headed towards the car. I instantly heard someone screaming my name.
"AVA" Screamed a person. I turned round to see Macy coming towards me whilst Robin stood at the door looking down.
Macy hugged me and said bye then I got in the car and she went to Robin.

I began crying and my mum sighed and began whispering to dad.
"NO. She is coming home and that's that!" My father bellowed.
"Ava. You obviously have an important job which could affect your future. Get out the car honey. I can't let you leave your friends." My mother said calmly and I hugged her and jumped out.

I rushed towards the door where Robin was crying and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Boo?" I grinned.
He looked up and pulled me into an embrace as my parents drove off.