Chapter 7: Juliet and her tower

(Narrator P.O.V)
Juliet grinned as she formed dark roses in her hands,crumbling them to make only the petals. She blew them out of her hand and watched as people everywhere, yelled at each other in hatred. She bellowed in laughter as she flew to the Eiffel Tower. Her hands extended towards it as a blue light consumed the tower, soon making it into a stone one. She jumped onto a ledge and made her way to the tower. Her long curls neatly laying over her shoulders. Her old attire was now a long beautiful dress. She grinned and took a deep breath. "Romeo-" she started, but was soon cut off by a sly voice behind her. "I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm afraid your search for your love is over." It said. She turned around and saw Chat Noir, smirking widely as the Dessinateur and Ladybug came to his side. Suddenly, Hawkmoth decided to chime in.

"That's it! Grab the Miraculous Juliet!"

She stared at the Dessinateur wide eyed. A quick blush grew across her face as she snapped out of it, holding up a giant rose and hitting the three with it and knocking them off the tower.

(Your P.O.V)
"Get me the Miraculous or else..." Hawkmoth taunted.

My face drew from innocent, to angry by the second.

I growled as the red head came back.

"You don't have to be this way (y/n)! We can fix this!" He shouted. Tears clouded my eyes as I sung at him again. "IF I CANT HAVE A ROMEO, THEN NO ONE CAN!" I yelled, anger coursing through my veins once more. I stumbled back, catching my breath from all that swinging. A smirk grew on my face as I stood tall. "Oh..If only I had a Romeo." I sighed, faking an innocent look as I grew close to him. "I cast thine shadows upon thee..find my dearest and bring him to me!" { Note: I know this isn't Shakespeare bit I just wanted to add this little but for a plot twist ;) } I extended my rose in the air and watched as ghosts rose up from the ground. I laughed Emily as the Dessinateur jumped down and tried to fight, only to result in going right through the ghost. I then noticed something unusual happening. Another hero was fighting off the spirits for Ladybug, Chat Noir, and the Dessinateur. I stomped in anger and screamed in frustration as I turned to face someone I'll never forget.

"And who are you!? Another pest? Trying to steal Romeo from me too? Tell me your name!" I yelled.

His white hair blew in the wind as his glowing green eyes stared into mine. A smirk growing on his face.

"The name's Danny."

"Danny Phantom."

((Happy Late Birthday to me! It was yesterday! {April 5th}. Whoops, I also left my childhood in this story so XD enjoy!))