Joi4 X Reader - Date Mess: Part 1

I do not own any of the characters.

Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for any grammar errors that might pop up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the Joui war. Blood had been shed, countless battles had been fought, but none of them had ever prepared you for or came close to the one you were facing now:

"(Y/n)! Please go out with me!!!" -  four men you knew all too well shouted at the exact same time, like they had rehearsed it.

You were paralyzed, a you heard those strange words come out the mouths of your four closest companions: Sakamoto Tatsuma, Katsura Kotaro, Takasugi Shinsuke and Sakata Gintoki. 

Miraculously, all of them, without exeception (even Takasugi) failed to pick on your obvious confusion, since they were far too busy engaging in a fight of mutual pushes to see which of them would earn the spot closer to your person.

Once you finally managed to make sense of your swirling thoughts, you finally asked the biggest question weighting on your mind:

"W-Why would you guys want to go out with me?' - you asked shyly and really embarrassed.

" Well, you see, (Y/n)-chan, HAHAHA"- Sakamoto began to explain with his typical annoying laugh, that you had somehow grown used to - "We were out having a drink and ended up discussing which one of us was the most popular with the ladies, since in the last red light disctrit where we've been to, the girls were all around Takasugi...and then, we decided to make a competition for whic--" - Sakamoto's explanation was cut short by a huge kick he recieved straight in the head,  given by no other than Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura and consequently ended up buried on the ground that used to be under his feet.

" WAIT A FREAKING SECOND! THIS IS FOR A COMPETITION?!!!" - you almost screeched in a mix of anger and doubt.

" I-It's not like that (y/n)-dono!" - Zura said, trying to stop you from freaking out and, worst case scenario, killing them.

" Tatsuma, may only be here for that, but I realy think you are an amazing woman, (Y/N)-tan!" - Gintoki said with his voice in that one high pitch, he only had when he was scared out of his mind. He was doing his best to appease you and shove the blame to Sakamoto at the same time. He knew full well how scary you could be when you were mad.

" Yeah! It's all his fault, (y/n)! I never thought of you like that! I think you are one of the most intriguing women I have ever met and you're far more interesting than all those annoying courtesans!" - Takasugi exclaimed trying to back up Gintoki's statement. They didn't colaborate on much, but avoiding cathastrophies was one of them. And a very upset you certainly classified as one.

"And yu're so pretty!"- Katsura added joining in with the other two.

" And kind!" - Gintoki continued.

"HAHAHA, And you have a nice pair of boob--" - Tatsuma tried to rejoin the conversation, but was immediately shut down, by another kick from his fellow Jouishishi.

Unfortunatly for them, you knew them all far too well to believe any of their words, and easily saw through their deception.  As soon as you figured out what the men were trying to accomplish, you made up your mind to give them what they so deserved and went along with the entire charade.

" Alright! I'll go out with you!" - you declared in a cheery voice.

"What?! You will?! With who?!!!"- they said in unison once more.

" With all of you!!! " - you clarified, a cheeky grin playing on your face.

"WHAT?!!"- they repeated.

" Let me explain... " - you said,the smirk in your lips growing with each passing sentence - " I'm allowing each one of you to take me out on a date, where,  I'll be the judge. The one who can give me the best time, gets the title of the greatest lady killer!"

"O-Ok..." - your four idiotic friends agreed, while they shivered in fear at the sight of the demon aura that was beginning to surroud you, while you spoke. 

They were far too scared to even imagine what you might be planning of doing to them, but there was no turning back now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!

If you want me to do part 2 with their dates please just say so in the comments. \(#^#)/