Zayn straightened up. He collected himself and managed to get his mask in place. "About what?" he said defiantly crossing his arms in a casual pose that said, "I don't give a shit"

"About what. About what?!" This time all the King's control slipped and he did launch across the table. He grabbed Zayn by the shirt and ripped him out of his chair. He stood him up and put his face close to his. Zayn looked into his fathers eyes and he was seething. He looked like he was about to kill him. Zayn glanced over his fathers shoulder to see Amir lurking in a corner with a massive smile on his face. Suddenly Zayn felt like he might actually be in real danger.

His father pushed Zayn back into the wall until his back was flush against it.

"You lied to me. You brought a common slut into the palace and paid her to be your fiancé this weekend. You tried to deceive you mother and I, you tried to deceive all the dignitaries and the other royalty that were at your party. You came here and you made a fool out of all of us. You made a fool out of all this family stands for and as a result, you have disgraced yourself and betrayed your entire country with your lies." The words shot out of his father's mouth like bullets along with a fleck of spit that landed on Zayn's cheek. "If it wasn't for Amir here, you might have actually gotten away with it."

Amir walked up to him, "You have mocked us all by bringing a prostitute here-"

"She is not a prostitute." Zayn's anger at that gave him an adrenalin surge strong enough to break free of his father's grip and grab Amir by the scruff of his neck.

"Guards!" Amir managed to shout as Zayn pushed Amir across the room and into the desk.

Zayn looked around as four armed guards rushed into the room and grabbed him. Amir looked up at Zayn and smiled, a smile that was pure evil. He'd wanted to provoke Zayn to this, in fact, he was giving Amir exactly what he wanted right now.

"Off him." The king barked at the guards and dismissed them with a violent swish of his arm. He turned to Zayn.

"But if you touch your cousin again, I will personally call them in and have you arrested."

Zayn's mouth dropped open. "Arrested?" Wasn't his father taking this a bit far?

"And we'll have that common slut arrested too." Amir hissed.

"For what?" Zayn snapped at Amir.

"For treason." The words dripped from Amir's lips.

Zayn clenched his fists and moved forward again but stopped himself and reeled his anger in. "She is not a prostitute."

"Did an exchange of money take place for services rendered?" Amir asked with a self-satisfied smile.

"Yes, but-" Zayn started.

"But nothing." His father added.

"I admit it was like that at first, but I'm in love with her. We're in love and I've proposed to her."

His father rushed across to the file, took out a handful of photos and threw them in Zayn's face. "Then explain this!"

The pictures hit Zayn hard, bounced off him and fluttered to the floor. He looked down at them.

"Taken one night before you came here.... strange way to be in love with someone, don't you think?" Amir said.

"But this is over now, Jenny is my future and this is something I'm going to leave in the past and-"

"YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT!" His father was screaming now."When all you have done to us for the last nine years is lie. You lied. You lie about everything and nothing that comes out of your mouth is honorable or true."