Oneshot!

This is for 60 followers ^_^
Also this is my first oneshot so it might be suckish..

Tyler's POV

I was walking over to evan's house with Craig and we were just talking and joking around. He's so cute..
Wait ahh! Tyler stop!
"So what do the guys have in plan for tonight?" Craig asked me. I turn my head towards him and see that he's staring straight at me. With.. His adorable brown eyes..
Ah! Tyler just stop. You don't like him like that! Right..?
"Oh.. Uh. Probably video games and movies.. Like usual." I shrugged.
On our way to Evan's house we always have to pass through a park.
It was were I met Craig and the guys.
Craig was always shy and clumsy back then.
I giggled at the thought.

"Hey whatcha' giggling about?" A voice brought me back to reality.
I realized it was Craig so I look around and see that we are in the park already.
"Oh- uh.. Nothing." I smiled towards him and he looked at me suspiciously.
He just nods and looks ahead.
Heh.. Maybe I do like him..
He's just so... Adorable..

Craig's POV

Tyler was acting weird.. Odd..
I just shrugged it off.
We were almost out of the park but I saw the tree we all met at everyday when we were kids. I smiled and we made out of the park and were only 2 blocks away from Evan's house.
On our way there it was just a comfortable silence, it was nice and relaxing..
We knocked on the door and water a bit. The door finally opened and Tyler let me go in first. "So what's up bitches what are we doing now?" Tyler said as he plopped down onto the couch.
We all giggled. "Something new." Brock smiled and sat next to Brian.
"Like..?" I look towards him.
"A game of who likes who!" Jonathan smiled. I blushed and looked at him.
I-I-I can't t-tell who I like!! I like Tyler he means the world to me but why this game.
"What kind of game is that!?" Tyler asked them. They all replied with an evil grin.
"Now! We begin!" Marcel yelled and earned a "shut the fuck up u loud badtard!" From Tyler which caused us all the laugh.
Who sat by who;
(My ships all together)
TerrorSnuckle
Marcel x Arlan
H2OVanoss
Daithidelui
And of course minicat <3
----
Once I plopped down next to Tyler he put his arm around and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Ok wait this isn't much of a game.." I trailed off.. "Just shh and go with it.." Arlan smiled. I raised my eyebrow and shrugged it off.
"But wait you all are in couples!" Tyler whined.
"So?" Lui squeaked at him.
"That's unfair.." He pouted. So so so cute!..
"Ok let's start!" David smiled and Tyler groaned.
"I can go first!" David smiles. "I like Lui<3" Lui smiled and squeaked "aw I like you too David!
"I like Jonathan." Evan said smiling and rapped his arm around Jonathan who was blushing a bit. "I like you too Evan" he said as he layer his head on Evan's shoulder.
"I like arlan." Marcel smiled brightly and hugged arlan who giggled and hugged back. "I like you too Marcel."
"I like Brock." Brian smiled and grabbed Brock's hand. Brock smiled widely and said "I like you too Brian."
They all turned to us and gave us that creepy smile again.
"U-um we like no one?" I chocked out.
They all shake their head in disappointment. "W-wha.." I got cut off by lips crashing onto mine. I realized it was Tyler so I kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled softly. "And I like Craig."
I felt like exploding. I smiled widely and hugged him. "And I like Tyler.," I blushed as he hugged me back,
"YES FINALLY THANK FUCKING GOD!" Brian yelled. (A/N yep I agree with Brian THANK FUCKING GOD!)
Let's just say that this is the best day of my life.

---------

Hi guys and how was it? The oneshot wasn't that bad hopefully..
Well I hoped u enjoyed my very first oneshot I've ever created!

-True