Chapter 2

Been a while huh ;) xDDD enjoy!

Tyler's POV

We were still running after Brock. He seemed like he knew where Craig is..

-le skip because I am the most fucking majestic alicorn in the world!! *dances around in alicorn onesie*-

We followed him to this pond.
I-it's so beautiful..
(A/N THATs the pic up der ^^)

There was this little island in the middle and right on that island was this teen boy crying into his knees.
Craig
I just want to ki-
WOAH! Tyler don't think like (a/n or do*smiling oddly*) that you aren't gay!
Brock just went over to this little brige that reached the small island and crossed it and plopped right next to Craig.
Poor craigy..
It's basically night and there were lights set up.
Was this his and Brock's hang out?

Brock's POV

I knew he was here. Our hideout no our hang out. Well basically both!
I plopped down next to him. And sighed. "Are you ok..?" I quietly nudged him. He nodded yes but I snorted knowing that's a lie. "Did he hurt you again?" I leaned on him. He nodded yes again. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Want me to call over the guys?" I asked him still leaning on his shoulder. He nodded yes.
I turn to the guys and nod at them signaling that they can come over. Tyler and Brian dashed over while he guys didn't even move like 5 steps.
Brian went let to me Ty went next to Craig.
Tyler.
Don't.
Hurt.
Craig.
Got it?
Hope you do.
Cuz ill murder you.
Yes I'm the over protective friend.
(A/N FOURTH WALL BROCK!
Brock: SORRY TRUE!
Me: BOI STAHP
Brock: I'm sawwweeyyy!!!)

Craig's POV
Tyler sat next to me. A little to close. Which caused me to blush. (A/N *insert Lenny Face here*)
"Mini?" He whispered softly to me leaning on me just a bit.
I look at him. I could have hugged Brock but I was too sad and hurt. I just needed to hug someone and so I hugged Tyler. He stiffened but soon hugged me back.
I felt tears stinging my eyes.
I couldn't.
I cried.
Into Tyler's chest.
He rubbed circles into my back softly and kept whispering that I'm ok that everything's ok.
I just met this guy today.
And I feel like I've known him forever.
"Craig lets go to the small cabin." Brock tapped my shoulder. I turn to look at him and I nod. They all got up and Brock tried waiting for me but I told him to lead the guys.
I couldn't stand.
I clutch my stomach.
It hurts to much to even try.:
I look to see if they were still walking down the bridge. They were but lui got on David's back. Awe
(A/N my babies!!!!)
So cute!
Tyler was still next to me.
"Gonna stand up?" He asked chuckling a bit at the end. I clutched my stomach. "It hurts.." I whimpered.
His eyes go wide and put his hand out for Me to grab. I accept and he helped me stand. "Can you walk?" He asked.. He's still holding my hand.
Daweee
(A/N KISS KISS KISS!! You guys are my babies so KISSES!!
Lol jk.
Not yet)
He was steadying me. I try to walk forward but it hurt to much. So I let out a whimper in pain and Tyler noticed. He bent down. "Ty..?" I asked and he said "g-get on my back.."
I nod and got on his back.
"Thanks ty ty.."
"No prob."
I began to lead him to the cabin.

-le tim skip cuz I mean EEEEHHGG-

We arrived and I was still on Tyler's back so I knocked on the door. I winced a bit because I was still in pain because of my 'father'.
Then Brock open up the door and said "AHHHHHHH!!"
I blushed and hid my face in Tyler's back.
"Oh shut up you fuckboi!" Tyler chuckled.
I began to laugh and so did Brock.
"So noww let using you fuck." Tyler wheezed. I giggled and Brock let us in and Tyler walked over to the couch and set me down carefully. "Thanks ty" I smiled up at him as I begin to hug my knees again. He smiled back and nodded and walked off. When he left I felt a bit sad but I brushed it off.
"Hey why were you on his back?" Brock chuckled while sitting next to me.
"I couldn't really walk,." I sigh and Brock just nodded.
I look up at him and smiled softly.
He sighed and smiled and ruffled my hair and I giggle. "Let's get to the guys." he patted my back. I nod and try to stand up but quickly fall down.
I huff and try again. But a giant aching pain shot through my side and I gasped in pain and fell back onto the couch. Brock chuckled at me and pulled his hand out to me and I gladly accept it.
Thank youuuuuu
I put my arm around his shoulder as he helped me to where the guys were.
The back yard.
The guys were just sitting around chatting and I saw a chair I was about to nudge Brock to lead my over there but instead..
He plopped me onto Tyler's lap. It caught Me and Tyler off guard so I began blushing wildly and he had a hint of pink on his cheeks.
I sigh because we all know no one would help me out.
I got comfy on his lap.
Tyler is pretty big and I'm pretty small.
He slipshod arms around my waist and I blushed a even different darker shade of red and he did too.

(A/N this is their position and EEK THE KAWAIINESS AND SHOUT OUT TO THE GENIUS WHO DREW THIS.)

The guys all starred at us especially rock and David. They were all giddy.
I was confused but I didn't really care.
Tyler just flipped them all off and made us all laugh.

"TRUF OR DURRR!!" We all jumped when we heard lui do a squeaky voice.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS DAT?!" I yelled.
That earned everyone to laugh.
"Let's play truth or dare!"
He smiled.
They all smiled at me and Tyler.
They weren't normal smiles.
They were mischievous smiles.

Oh shit..

AYERE guys here you go next chappy will be about their truth or dare!
Thanks for you all wanting this chapter but
I have kind of been busy.. Like this isn't a lie I would try to read a bit of fanfics but I have been ditching my school work so I've been falling behind.
Sorry guys.
But I'm working on the next chapter now!
Bye!! Hope ye guys enjoyed!!
-True