Yet to Get Over (THE END)

Ivory's POV

It was time to face the truth. I miss Aden. As horrible it was for me, I wanted him back. Clause had used me, part of me knew that was the way it would turn out. I wanted to be with Aden. I wanted to feel him again. As little as it seemed, I wanted to hold his hand.

Clause, he drove me crazy. I'm almost positive that I will never get over him.  He gave me a rush that no other boy ever had. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Things like that had never worked out. I knew that the whole time. I just didn't think things through.

I knew what I had to do. I had to tell them how I feel. And then make my decision.

Clause's POV

I pushed my hair back, out of my eyes. I sighed again. What had I done yesterday? Why couldn't I just be happy? I liked, no, like, Ivory! Ebony is just, ugh! I sat on my bed, brushing through my feelings.

Ebony. She was attractive. She was experienced, or so it seemed. That was all I knew about her. that was it. I didn't feel anything for her besides that attraction.

Ivory. I knew she was smart. I knew she didn't have a father. I knew her mother was never home. I knew that she was clumsy. She was a gorgeous girl, too. Although she hated to admit it to anyone, even herself. I knew alot about her. Somehow I just didn't notice that.

My phone buzzed quietly on the table. I opened it and held it to my ear.

"Huh-lo?" I mumbled.

"Clause?" My breath caught.

"Uhh, yeah?" Was it sad that I was blushing?

"Clause, I need to say something." I swallowed slowly.

"Yeah?" My stomach dropped. The tips of my fingers turned cold. I shifted nervously. I bit my tongue.

"Clause, I really like you. You have to know that first." I closed my eyes. Maybe things were going to be okay.

"But," My hopes were crushed.

"I can't do this anymore. I feel like... I feel like you're just using me. I feel like I'm chasing you." I swallowed again. Holding my heated words back.

"I'm," She stopped. I heard a soft sigh from her end of the phone.

"Ivory, I want this to work.." More silence from her end.

"But it won't Clause, and I need to save myself the heart break. You do too. You know this wouldn't end well." I licked my lips before starting.

" Oh, okay." The words that came out of my mouth were not my own. The tone was flat. Uncaring. I threw it aall away. Just like that.

Ivory's POV

So that was it. Clause and I were done. For a long time as far as I was concerned. I set my phone down. The tears coming a bit more heavily now.

___

Clause is the boy I have yet to get over.

(THE END)