Ivory (1)

((Hey guys.. It's been awhile since I've really been writing.. Sorry! And guys.. if you really love me (and amazing writers) GO CHECK OUT youmademyblueeyesblu.. She goes to my school, and is one of my best friends! AND SHE HAS WRITTING SKILLS!!! Anyway.. Emma if you read this.. Well you might recognize some.. lol)

(Ivory's POV)

"Well, how did it start, Ivory?" questioned Amber.

First off, yes my name IS Ivory.

Second off, I had just started going out with my best friend.. Which was awkward, but apparently everyone else saw it coming.

Third.. Well, just keep reading.

"Okay, Amber for the third time, he was asking what was upsetting me, and I told him it was because of all my friends. The girls mostly, so I told him that's why I hang out with guys, because they don't have as much drama.. He took it as though I was using guys, and I told him I had to go, and that night I cried until I fell asleep. The next day I messaged him.. And I played a game that we normally did. I stopped for a little while and basically said we had to talk. He said okay, and I asked why he said that. He didn't know, but then he ask if it was true. I asked what, he said that I like him, and I said yes. He then stopped talking, and he asked me this morning.. Which puts me where I am now."

Okay, I know its cliche, but that's seriously what happened.

"That's. So. Cute!" she squeeled. She turned on her heels, shoes squelching against the tile, and went off giggling with another friend.

I pryed the last of my books from my lockers, and wrapped my arms around them, to keep my hands busy.  Aden came up behind me, matching my pace, following me to my 1st hour English class. I looked back down at the ground, the churning in my stomach was saying that something just wasn't right with this. I knew I couldn't hurt him, he was too close. But I still knew inside things just weren't right.

\%/\%/\%/

(Clause's POV)

I watched her, as Aden came up behind her, she wrapped her arms tighter around her books. I wans't sure if it was from nerves, or from not likwatned the contact. I honestly hoped for the for the second one.

I'd liked Ivory since I'd moved here.. Just never fessed up to it I guess. Never really noticed unless it was triggered by another guy, which rarely happened in her case.

Don't get me wrong, she was basically everything a guy's mother wanted, and a few of the other guys wanted her, too. She was pretty, with dark hair, bright eyes, and alabaster skin. She was athletic, and tall, with a slight frame, but was still toned. She was kind to people, but had a sardonic edge if you pushed her buttons. She only wore simple clothes, always just a pair of jeans or a T-shirt, maybe a skirt some days, but always appropriate.

Ivory did bring out the jealously in me, I hated that part. I even think that she drove every guy just a little bit crazy. Even when she wasn't in a relationship she didn't flirt. She was clumsy, and adorable, maybe even a little on the nerdy side. Everytime I saw her outside of school her nose was in a book, and she had her ipod pressed into a her back pocket, with the headphones pressed into her ears.

I was just rounding the corner in my small group of what I guess what could be considered the stoners or jocks, and was blown off guard by Ivory's verdantly, green eyes. Her hair was lightly curled, and her hands were shoved in her pockets, still avoiding his hands. She was wearing a plain pair of skinny jeans, with a T-shirt that read "I don't have an additude, I have a personality you can't handle" written in a curly font across her chest.

With my luck, Craig noticed. "Oh, Clause, still after her? Or is it just because she has a boyfriend again? Not used to that. huh?" All the guys chortled, I joined in, even if it pained me a little to laugh this off.

"Oh no, just.. Uhh, 'reading her shirt'." I made little air quotations around reading her shirt.

"Then why were your eyes looking at her face? Someone is jealous.." The rest of the guys 'ohhed' and punched my arm, claiming they knew all along.

"Guys, shut up. You know I don't do that to other guys. I wouldn't cheat them like that.." I countered, following behind Matt, he spun around, and said "Oh, but if you're in a  relationship you can cheat the girl?"

Matt had been known to be the one to side with the girls, making the rest of us feel guilty about anything.

"Well, I don't know.. now you just make me feel bad!" My heart pounded a little fast as I thought of how Ivory would be the girl I would cheat a guy of, probably the only one who wouldn't dump her boyfriend for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys, thankies for reading:) Vote, comment, fan? Please? Tell me what you think! :p And I've decided to leave a quote for you..

"Although you may deny it, she's on your mind. All the time. Don't act like she's not important, you can't afford to lose this one."-Unknown