Chapter Five

Barney's POV

I woke up to an apple being thrown at my face. "Dudes what the hecks..." I sleepily said, slowly getting up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. When I had my eyes opened I saw a giggling red head. "REDS!" I yelled picking the apple up from my lap and chucked it at Red. It hit him square in the chest and he continued laughing. I laughed along with him. After a minute I looked at the clock. It was 8:45 am (I have no idea when they are supposed to be at work). "Reds we haves to gos!" I looked over at him as he looked at the clock as well. I jumped up and went to get changed as Red scurried over to find my car keys. One day and this guy knows his way around like he has lived here for years, I thought to myself running down the hall to my room.

After I got dressed I heard Red yell, "BARNEY GET IN THE CAR!" I popped my shoes on and ran outside to see Red in the passenger seat. I hopped into the car and backed out of the driveway. After felt like it took FOREVER to get to the offices. After stepping out I looked over at Red. "Hey Reds why dids you fell asleeps in my lap yesterdays?" I asked him after he stepped out of the car too. Red just looked away shrugged. I walked towards the office.

Red's POV

I almost forgot I had fallen asleep on Barney's lap yesterday. Shoot, does he hate me now? You silly Red, stop thinking like that. Of course he doesn't hate you. I walked through the door and was greeted by a bear hug. "Hey Adam!" I said stunned, yet hugged back. "Good you are okay!" He said releasing the hug and scanning me up and down, "See you later, and don't do that again. Everyone was worried." He walked away. I started walking to my office until I heard someone scream, "FUCKIN' ROSS!!!" Ross sprinted past me laughing. Max was hot on his trail, face lit red with anger. He walked past Adam's office and I heard someone snicker, "Since you are mad I bet you are..." "Don't you fucking dare," Max closed his eyes. "MAD MAX!" Adam yelled as he sprinted out the door. "ADAM!" Max charged after him. I laughed to myself. This is what working at the offices is really like. I stepped into my office, looking at the monitor. Finally, a job I might actually like. I pulled my chair out and sat down. I spun in the chair until I got dizzy. I laughed a little and regained my balance. Just then I heard someone yell, "RED HELP MEEEEEE!!!" I could tell it was Adam. "Coming!" I ran down the hall and saw Max about ready to punch Adam. I started laughing and Adam looked at me, "SAVE MEEEEE!!!" I laughed harder bending over. I thought of what Adam had said to make him furious.
"Adam I'm gonna save you!" I said in a silly voice, "Hey max you look pretty mad but I know you aren't bad you just need to step your game up a tad. It's pretty sad that you turned into a fad-" Max ran at me before I could finish. I darted out of the room with Max hot on my trail. "NO REGRETS!!!" I yelled running into my office and locking the door. Max stood at the window and stared me down. I know what I should do. I will pull the trick Barney taught me.
I flicked the recording light on. Max rose an eyebrow, "Are you kidding me Barney junior!?!" I must have obviously blushed because he started to snicker at me. Barney walked past and looked at us like we were crazy. "What are you dirts doings?" I blushed more. Gosh his accent was so adorable. Max pulled a mischievous smile and walked to the door. He started to shake it and tried to open it but, HAHA the door was locked.
Max looked to Barney, "Hey Barney," Max looked over to me, "can I have a word with you?"

HATE ME NOW!!! I HAVE GIVEN THE CLIFFHANGER!!!
Do you want me to make this a great happy book or turn it kinda, I don't know, demonic??? Please comment me what to do cause idk...
-Johnny