Chapter One The Offices

Red POV

I looked down at my phone, scratching my head. Adam said he would come pick me up from the airport soon. BRING!!! My phone sounded. A text from Adam, nice. (Adam is bold Red is italics)
Hey Red, I'm so sorry I can't pick you up, Alesa had to do something so I am on DJ Mason duty.
Who's coming to pick me up?
Someone you are going to work with is coming. His name is Barney.
Well then okay. So he looks like what?
You don't even have to know that. He has a thick accent. A VERY thick accent.
Okay then, see you in a couple hours. Bye.
See ya.

I clicked my phone off. Thanks, Adam. Just what I wanted, to be picked up by a stranger and drive an hour with him. I grabbed my backpack and suitcase then stood outside the airport waiting for him. He should be here any minute, I thought to my self trying to be patient. Yeah being patient isn't going to work. I started to pace back and forth. ARGH!!! I am not very patient!!! A car pulled up and the window rolled down. "Are yous Reds?" A guy with a thick accent asked, his (gangsta) sunglasses reflected the light off them. I pointed to myself looking around. The man raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Yes you, yous dirt," he sighed. "Well then yes that is me," I responded adjusting my backpack on my shoulder. He moved his head, motioning for me to get in, "Then comes on."

Barney's POV

The red heads stepped intos my car. No wonders hes is called Reds. Its was quiets in the car. I decideds tos start a conversations. "Sos, ums, I ams Barney." Reds looked overs at me and nodded. Hes was kinds ofs cute. Wait! Whats am I sayings?!? Whatevers. "So, how's it like working at the offices?" I wases alarms by Red's voice. "I enjoys its." I respondses. Hes smiles.

---------------<Time Skip>--------------
-------<A Couple Hours>--------

Red POV

Okay I am real nervous. Gosh dang he is kind of cute. And his accent is so... accenty. "We'res heres" Barney looked over at me. His green brown eyes are so nice. I realized I was zoning out. On his face. Shoot. I looked away and notice Adam, "Hey Adam!" I yelled opening the door. "Red!" He came and hugged me. "Hey Adam," I laughed hugging him back. He let go and smiled, "Come on! I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone!" Adam sounded very excited. He almost sprinted to the door he was so excited. I ran after him, "Wait up!"

Barney's POV

Reds rans to the doors with Adams. I stepped outs of the cars. I laugheds. Adams is sos exciteds. I means Reds seems likes a nice guys. "BURNIE!!!" Adam screeched. I shooks mys head and walks ins to thes offices. Adams looked at mes and askeds, "Can you show Red around?" I felts jitteries on the insides. "Uh, yeahs, sures Adams," I responded. I probablies soundsed likes an idiots. "Thanks!" Adams saids cheersfully. Thanks goodnesses he didn'ts notices. Adams moved outs of the ways and walked tos the kitchens. Reds hads been standings behinds him. "Hellos dirt," I's helds outs my hand fors him tos shakes. He looksed ats my hand and graspeds it. "Hey," he saids shakings my hands. "Okays thens, I's wills give yous a tour," I let gos of his hand and waveds mys hand fors Homs to follows me.

Red's POV

His hand is so... soft. Wait what the fudge am I thinking. He waved for me to follow him. "Sos, this is thes editings place," Barney said, "Thats is Max." A ginger, like me, looked up at Barney, "Go away," Max directed at Barney. "Whatsevers," Barney shrugged it off, "That's is the Tims Tims," Barney walked over to another guy, "Heys Tims Tims." Tim Tim waved to him. "Thens theres the Corys and Office Wizards Jakes." We continued to walk. There was a kitchen and a bunch of different sets. "Heres is my rooms and theres is yours," he pointed to my room and across the way to his, "Thens theres is Adams and Ross's offices. Wells thens I wills sees you laters." I sat down in my office on the spinning chair. I thought about Barney. By gosh he had the most adorable accent. Hold it Red, I thought to myself, you don't like him do you? No... wait or yes?

A COUPLE HOUR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY APPLE!!!

Still Red's POV (it is easy)

I yawned and stretched myself out putting my feet on my desk. Knock knock. I spin my chair around to see Adam standing in the door way, "Hey Red! You, Barney, and I are going to do a challenge together." Adam walked away. YES! A challenge with Barney! Hold up, do I like Barney? Maybe I do. I probably do. Okay then, time to go to the challenge area.
I got to the challenge place and saw Barney talking with Adam. He is really dreamy. I felt myself zoning out on him. Barney looked over at me and waved. Oh shoot! I was staring at him! My face turned red as I looked away. Barney smiled and chuckled. "So what challenge are we doing," I asked Adam walking over to him. "I was thinking a try not to laugh challenge," he responded. Shitacki mushrooms. I am really bad at these kind of things. "Okay," I responded sighing." Adam laughed and nudged me whispering, "Your face is so red!" I put my head into my hand giggling in embarrassment.

Thank you for dealing with me and my awful fanfic writing and also thank you for reading! This is my first fanfic and I feel like it is cringe worthy
Word count in story: 948
Word over all: 986
Thanks again!!!