Dedicated imagine

Dedicated to wavyriyah

You and Lucas had just got engaged and you were having triplets. Lucas was so nervous about going to the hospital with you. So you decided to get Lucas a gift. For all of hard work he put in for the girls on the way.

You slowly unlocked the door and opened the door and slowly sat the cake box on the counter and heard music upstairs. So you rushed and hid his present in the cabinet over top the refrigerator .

where you hid your wine bottles. Just in the Nick of time Lucas came down and headed to the kitchen. Saying:

Lucas'"Heyy....baby girl"

He grabbed your waist and kisses your cheek,grinding on you. You smile and lean your neck and he kisses leaving saliva marks. You moan.

Lucas:"Baby,where you all day.....I needed my big hug mhmmmm,I missed my chunkle dumpkins hmhm.

He laughs while you giggle at his nickname, he gave you. You turn around and face him smiling. Replying:

Syriah:"Baby I want you to get dressed,and then I want you meet someone "

Lucas:"Ard baby what time they coming?"

Syriah:"Around eight, it's only 7:15"

Your phone vibrates and then you tell Lucas to go get dressed. He heads upstairs and could hear him walk around. As he upstairs you take out the pink and black box open to look at the beautiful collar.

You smile and bite your lip excitedly. And then close it quickly and put it back. And then you go and get the cake from off the couch hidden behind the pillows and you take it out the box and put it on the counter and you place firmly down on a flat surface and take out the icing pointer and start to trace his name on it and with a happy anniversary on it also. You create roses and hearts on it too. (In the bar)

Lucas took 30 minutes to get washed and dress by now it was eight and you got finished the final rose.

Lucas:"Baby!"

Syriah:"yes luc baby!"

Lucas:"I can't find my suades"

Syriah:"Ughh! Not those again"

Doorbell rings

Lucas:"Baby can you get that!"

Syriah:"ok,okayy"

You open the door and couldn't believe your eyes.
Guess who it was?!?

Syriah:"Omg!!! Omg!! Your....your....your...

???????:"You ok?!"

Lucas came from behind you and said:
Lucas:"Happy anniversary baby!
And look what else I got you"

Syriah:"Omg! A hoverboard...mj,and car,aww baby I love you so much!!"

You kiss Lucas and jump up on him.

Syriah:"And all I got was remade chain and a dog and a collar"

Lucas:"But it's not the size or limit that counts baby, it's the thought that counts,and that's why I love you"

Lucas got down on his knee and said:

Lucas:"will you marry me syriah coly?"

Syriah:"Yes! Lucas yes!!!"

And you both lived happily ever after!

THE END

LOVE YOU GUYS!
MWUAH!

LOVE YOU GUYS! MWUAH!