Sickening love Part 2

You both stayed downstairs and watched tv and planned out everything for your future wedding.

While planning the wedding downstairs you and Lucas get very excited even though he was sick,he still provided all of the things you needed.

Since he was becoming a celebrity,he kept security by the house sometimes to do errands for him.

As you sat on the couch and looked at lucas writing.

You begin to think of when you guys first had your first kiss in Melrose park. It took me back to when we ran down the dock and

Lucas only had his shark shorts on. You had your bathing suit on and you guys had been running around with water guns having fun thinking of the good times in high school.

You both had been 18 and just graduated from high school. And lucas wanted to date you but you had told him to wait for a while. So you did. And a few months later you both had been together and you had rented an apartment.

He stayed with you and had been helping you with the bills and stuff you appreciated all that he did for you. As you were day dreaming, you heard someone calling your name so you turned to lucas and looked him in the eyes. He asked you..

Lucas:"Bay what's wrong?"

Y/n:"Nothing I was just dreaming a bit about when you first asked me out and kissed me in the woods."

Lucas:"Baby you ok...you look worried and upset a little. I hope your not worried about the baby...I don't ever want you stressing over little things ok baby"

Y/n:"ok,I'm just so.....so.....horny...and.... nervous and sad at the same time."

Lucas:"Baby that's normal when your pregnant."

Y/n:"baby....what's if it's not....."

Lucas:"How about we go to the doctor tomorrow.....ok."

Y/n:"But baby your sick."

Lucas:"Bay! I'm cool....it's just you I'm worried about babe....."

Y/n:"zaddy!. ....u gotta cold...I don't want my daddy...getting any sicker in the rain".

Lucas:"How about we just both go to the doctor together thursday ,when the weathers better ok