Chapter 2

---Chapter 2---

"Thanks for the lift guys." I say as we got off the bus at Gabby's house.

"Any time." Keaton says, smiling. I texted Gabby saying we were outside.

Within a minute she was outside.

She ran towards Wes and gave him a big hug.

"Wow, nice to meet you too." I say.

"Wait, you two have never met?" Drew asks confuse.

"Nope." I say as Gabby gave me a hug.

"Hey, what about us?" Keaton asks with his puppy eyes.

"Oh, sorry guys!! Too much going on at once!" She says hugging Keaton and Drew.

After all the hugs, we got pictures with the guys. So many combinations.

"So, we don't play till tomorrow so would you two like to go out to dinner with us?" Drew asks.

"Eh, we didn't have anything planned....so, yes, we would!" Gabby says.

"Well, we might as well go now since it's basically dinner time." Wes says.

"Wait, should I just get my stuff off the bus later?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just don't forget." Drew says.

So we hopped onto the bus and headed to some restaurant.

---Dinner---

Our waitress happened to be a Emblem3 fan so she had to take pictures with all them. After like 5 minutes of fangirling, she finally took our order.

While we were waiting, Gabby, Wes, and Drew were in some sort of deep conversation. I wasn't really paying attention. I tried talking to Keaton since he was so quiet but it seemed like he didn't want to talk.

So instead of trying to talk to him, I sent him a cat gif.

He laughed.

"Why'd you send me that?" He asked me. Yes, finally.

"Because I felt like it." I say.

"You're...different...I like that." He says shyly. Woah, what.

Gabby, Wes, and Drew were still in their own conversation, thankfully.

"Thanks" I say.

Finally our food comes. Thank, God.

"Fooooooood!" Wes says excitedly.

We eat our food not really saying anything. It's been kind of a hectic day.

But every once and a while Drew or Wes let out a burp.

"You guys are so gross." Gabby says after they burped a little bit of Sunset Blvd.

Keaton and I were just sitting there, laughing.

"But you love usssss." Wes says to Gabby.

"Yes, yes I do." She says.

The guys then pay the bill for us.

"I'll be right back...bathroom" I say.

"Me too" Gabby says coming along.

"Soo??" Gabby asks as we walk in the bathroom.

"Soo what?" I ask confused.

"Soo, what's up with you and Keaton?" She asks. I knew that was coming.

"Uhm, nothing? I've only known him 12 hours, if that." I say still confused.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he likes you." She says.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

"Because he kept looking at you secretively. And yes, I overheard you two talking." She says.

"Like he'd ever like me." I say as we leave the bathroom.

"Ready?" Keaton asks.

"Yep!" I say and look over at Gabby who draws a heart with her hands.

We get onto the bus and drive back to Gabby's house.

"Thanks again for the lift and for dinner!" I say grabbing my stuff off Keaton's bed.

"Wait, before you leave, here's two front stage tickets and backstage passes for our concert tomorrow." Drew says handing the tickets and passes to Gabby.

We give the guys all hugs before getting off.

"Call us whenever you want!" Wes yells.

The bus then leaves as we stand there outside waving goodbye.

"Did that just happen?" Gabby asks freaking out as we go into her house.

"Yes, yes it did." I say looking through my backpack for my phone.

"What's wrong?" Gabby asks.

"My phones not in here." I say.

"Here, use my phone." She says handing me her phone.

"Thanks" I say dialing my phone number.

"Hello?" A voice answers. It's Keaton.

"Keaton! Thank God you have my phone! I was worried!" I say.

"Haha it must have fell out of your backpack. I'll bring it tomorrow." He says.

"Thanks, Keats." I say. "Well, I better go. Night, Keats.

"You're welcome. Night, Julie." Keaton says. "Oh and Julie, check your Instagram."

"Uhm, okay?" I say hanging up the phone.

I log into my Instagram to see a selfie of Keaton with the caption "Hackedddd. That's what you get for leaving your phone on the bus, Julie. ;) see ya tomorrow!"

I showed Gabby the picture.

"Don't say it." I say.

"Wasn't gonna." She says.

I commented back "I hate you. :p jk, never could <3 night, Keats." Before logging out.

"He likes you." she whispered.

"Heard that, night Gabby." I say.

Does he actually like me? Thee Keaton Stromberg, like me? "No, cant be." I whisper to myself thinking about it. I'm just a normal girl from PA who accidentally had a fender bender with their bus.