Chapter 24- Really?!

Start from the beginning

Caleb lunged and while Patrick watched Alex and Wesley, before he suddenly gave the gun to Frankie, "hold this and shoot if he moves. Now you, you little bastard I'm assuming you did this to Frankie," Patrick lunged.

"Rosie," I turned my head and instant tears came to my eyes when they landed on Leo.

"Leo," I cried as I lunged into his arms.

"Shh, I've got you," Leo whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I thought you wouldn't come," I cried.

"How could I not, you're in this mess because of me and my stupidity, I pushed you right into this bastards arms," Leo said.

"She was a great fuck!" I heard Alex tell from behind us.

Leo put me down and lunged at Alex.

I knew they were not only getting revenge in what they did to us but because they were the ones that took us away from them.

I sighed and turned around noticing some members of the MC rolling Dee on a stretcher and putting her into a black van. I knew they were taking her to a private hospital because taking her to a public one would cause too much of an uproar and right now that's the last thing we need.

"Lets go with Dee," I told Frankie who nodded.

She was handed an ice pack from one of the guys who just moved to make space for us. Before one of the guys could close the doors I told him to let the guys know we went with Dee-Dee.

It probably took us about half an hour to get to wherever they were taking us. Three of the guys were already cleaning her, the stopped the bleeding and put a patch on her temple where her wound was. They hooked her up to morphine and some other thing I didn't know the name of. They said she lost too much blood and would need a blood transfusion quickly.

"Do you guys know what blood type she is?" one asked.

"O-" Frankie whispered as he held her sisters hand.

"I dont think we have enough of that," one whispered.

"I'm not O-, our dad is but he's in Tokyo with my mom on business," Frankie sniffed.

I know O- was on of the rarest blood types and I didn't know anyone who had the same blood type as Dee.

"You're going to be ok Dee," I whispered.

When we reached our destination it was in a secluded area and it really did look like a regular hospital. See was wheeled away to a private area where we couldn't enter, there were doctors already waiting in scrubs and nursing writing down the information the other three guys that were with us in the van were able to gather.

Frankie and I sat down for what seemed liked hours but really it was only 1 and a half, but finally one of the doctors came out to give us an update.

"A lot of head trauma, there is a 50/50 chance of memory loss, her brain is swelled up, we're doing what we can to lower the swelling, but it seems she's already slipped into a comatose state. We're running low on blood, if we don't find a donor soon, we could lose her before early morning. That's all the info I have right now, if anything changes I'll come out again," he said before giving us a sympathetic look and going back to where Dee was.

Frankie and I were frozen, in a state of shock.

"Memory loss?" Frankie whispered.

"Comatose state?" I whispered.

In seconds we're in each others arms sinking to the floor crying out hearts out for our sister that was in that room fighting for her life.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" we heard at the same time we were pulled apart and to our man's arms.