Chapter 23- Betrayal

**NOT EDITED**

Rosie's POV-

I gasped awake, my mind rushing with the events that last happened. I looked around, noticing I was tied to a chair in a really dark room that seemed like a basement.

I pulled on my restraints willing myself not to freak out. "Hello?" I whispered into the dark room.

"Rose?!" I heard a panicked voice come from my left. 

"Frankie? Oh my god, is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Rose-" she cried out, "They hurt Dee," I gasped.

"Where is she? Do you know?" I asked. 

"I saw them put her down somewhere towards your right, I didn't see much. The only light I had was from the open door when they brought us in here. You were unconscious and they tied me up. Oh god Rose, sh-she was bleeding so much from her head," Frankie cried. 

"Who were they? Do you know? Any details please Frankie," I begged.

Before she could answer the door opened and the lights suddenly flickered on, making me momentarily blind. 

"Hello, bella," my eyes snapped towards the now visible face.

I gasped, what the actual fuck?!

"Alexander?!"

"Yes my beautiful girlfriend," he grinned.

"What the hell is this?! Let us go!" I demanded.

"Oh no mia belleza. I need you for a very special mission. You see your little ex boyfriend made the decision to make the Russians their main providers for gun shipments. See, we Italians, or more specifically my father didn't like that. I was ordered to find you and make you love me in order to get revenge on the president of the Killer's MC. I was originally going kill you off in the attack that was made as soon as the decision was decided by blowing you all up, but alas you all made it out alive. Bastardi fortunati," Alexander spat out.

"Anyways long story short, I don't need you anymore and now that we're here in America, we've decided to make our move."

"We?" I questioned.

"Well of course, me and my cousin's," seconds later Kevin and Wesley stepped into the room and I could faintly hear Frankie gasp through my shocked state.

"Now lets see how long it takes for your knight in shining armors to come and find you three. Hopefully it'll be before your little friend over there bleeds out from her head injury," he said in fake sympathy.

Anger consumed my veins as I tried to break from my confines, trying to reach Alexander so I could claw his fucking, lying, backstabbing face off!!

"Tsk, tsk little girl, I wouldn't try anything smart. One wrong move and we blow a bullet in your other pretty friends head," Wesley said as he took out a gun and slowly dragged it along Frankie's jawline.

Frankie moved her head away from him but he forcefully pulled her head to face him, "Oh, you were such an amazing fuck," he grinned. "Dare I say one of the best I've ever been with and there has been many, but none could compare to your sexy body, or that sweet mouth of yours," he grinned visviously at her.

Frankie spat in his face and I knew what would happen, he backslapped her...hard. Frankie then started bleeding from the corner of her mouth but in her eyes I saw that she thought it was worth it.

"Calm down cousin you'll have your fun later," Alex told Wesley with a sinister smile on his face.

I glared at both of them when Wesley smirked as he backed away.