Authors Note (Not Again!)

I am sorry to say that I will not be uploading until finals are over. It is grave news and I hate to bear it to you all. But I thought it was the right thing to do to keep you informed that I won't be writing any chapters of any of my stories until this semester has ended. I hope you won't be angry or upset for I am already both of those towards myself. I so desperately want to write for you and update my chapters but I sadly only have time to write this poorly written message that probably won't do much for you. Unfortunately I have to take this time to study and finish homework which leaves me almost little to no time to write. And I know that some of you are thinking, "Why not just write it over the weekend?" Well, I usually spend my weekends doing homework and writing so I like to have little breaks for myself every now and again. I hope you understand and you're all really nice to me that I sometimes think I don't deserve it. I'll make it up to you all and that my lovely readers is a promise. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. (P.S. I'm sorry for not writing back to any of your comments. They're all lovely and i'm so grateful :) I'll try and reply next time~ until then).