WARMTH FROM THE HEART

A smile spread across his pale features as he grabbed your arms and pulled you towards his chest, making your books fall to the ground. You squeaked as he embraced you and shoved his head in the junction of your neck and shoulder. "Did that nod mean you'll go out with me?" His voice was soft and his breath was hot. It almost made you forget what he just said. 

"O-oh," You tilted your head up and looked into his beautiful and pale eyes. The words were stuck in your throat and you couldn't bring yourself to say them, but instead you tucked your head back into his chest and nodded once more. This made the boy chuckle happily as he squeezed you joyfully. 

"I like you very much." That very sentence made your eyes widen in surprise, but you could feel the biggest smile on your face. 

"I like you too."

"I know."

You nuzzled your forehead on his chest and closed your eyes, taking in the moment and wrapping your hands around him as well. His hands rubbed and caressed your spine gently, being sweet to you. Your heart was beating so hard and fast that it might explode and you could swear Draco could feel the thumping of your erratic heartbeat. 

"Y/N I-" Draco's words were all too soon cut off as deafening shriek rang through the hall. 

"What the hell?!" 

So I noticed that I didn't do this little author thing on the last chapter. . . oops haha. I just like to keep you informed on what's going on or ask questions on what you might want to happen next and such things like that. Gosh darn me. Well anyway, did you enjoy the chapter? I know it's short and all....bleh right? Ignoring the overwhelming shortness of it though, was it good? I hope you enjoyed reading it. :)