PART TWO

Heya guys..
Late! 😜 *hides away*
Apology!!
Happy Reading <3
---
Manik was admiring the beauty of his wife after making her sleep. He was looking at her so loving and constantly. Suddenly he heard some voice. Some brisk voice of something falling. It probably came out from the balcony of his king size room that had a king size bed too; where his pretty princess was sleeping peacefully , finally. His attention was grabbed by the falling of the thing which he assumed to be the vase;  the flower  vase which was placed on the corners of the grill of the balcony. He removed his body out of the bed and walked towards the window-door of the balcony. He opened the glass window-door of the balcony and stepped out. The weather which was blissful some hours ago took a turn and chose to be stormy. The wind blowing zooming fast; the sky getting darker and darker in the shade of all the colours it consists of from black to yellow.. from purple to red.. from blue to maroon; the trees swinging aimlessly; the lightning and thundering voices excanunciatizing the weather and one of the vase kept on the balcony of their bedroom falling and breaking miserably. Manik analysed the weather to get more smoky in the coming recent time.
He closed the door, spread the curtains; thought of asking the servant to clean the mess in the morning and lied himself back on the comforters. He hugged his better half from back and slowly, even he fell in deep slumber.
**
"Manik.. where are you? What happened that you called us so early in the morning? Are you mad or what?" Mukti entered Malhotra Mansion and bombarded it with her blabbering followed by the Fab 3.
"I'm here Mukti.. and please don't shout." Manik replied.
Sensing his voice with the help of her special sense organ, ears , she found it to come from the kitchen.
Entering the foody area " oho! Today, Manik Malhotra is in the kitchen? This is newww!"
"Yeah.. I was asking the servants to make breakfast for Nandini."
Cabir asked immediately; remembering her condition "Nandini is nowhere to be seen! Where is he? And you called suddenly. All good no, Manik?"
Smiling on his care and concern Manik replied "All is well cabir.. Nandini is upstairs, sleeping. And I have something important to talk to all of you, so "
"Manik what is so important ? My beauty sleep got disturbed. Now I will get dark circles. Huh!" Alia said complaining.
Everybody gave her a look to which she reciprocated with a frown and an ' okay'.
"Ha buddy what is it? .. say! " this time Dhruv initiated.
Manik turned to his friends led them all to the living room and made them all to be seated ; himself sitting beside Cabir.
---
" Goddd! What the hello is happening? Shitt! Choti! She is okay na?" Mukti asked perplexed.
" Yeah. She is okay now. Idk what's up, though." replied manik smiling at her concern and later, getting worried.
"Buddy, I've an idea!" Dhruv, the saviour, the good boy said. Everyone gave him a 'what are you waiting for, speak' look! Understanding, he continued "Why not we take Nandini somewhere out? You know. Some outstation. I mean it will change her mood and may be she will feel better. Change in atmosphere can do good to her."
Everyone immediately liked the idea and Manik replied " buddy.. great idea. Let's go somewhere."
Aliya said extremely excited "let's go to London"
Manik disagreed and justified "Aliya, I think it'd be better if we go to some near by place. I mean, Nandini would not be comfortable travelling so far; she is pregnant " being the caring, loving, protective  and possessive husband he is.
Cabir interrupted " Manik is right.."
....
They were trying from last half an hour to come to a decision of where to travel but in vain.
Suddenly, a chirpy voice came from their back ; Nandini's voice, wishing them morning.
Manik went to her , handed her coffee and made her sit beside him, side hugging her. He asked her if she was okay and she replied with a blink in affirmative.
He asked if she was sure and not suffering any morning sickness, that is common in pregnancy.
Getting all positive and healthy feedbacks he kissed her forehead and sat properly sighing. Cabir said "Nandini thankgod you came. We're planning an outing and so you only tell Mukti that Lonavala is a better place than kerala."
"No Cabir,  Kerala is more beautiful than Lonavala"
"No, Lonavala is better "
"No kerala is better, i have not been there also."
"Lonavala"
"Kerala"
"Shhhh! silence.!!. Guys!

Manik supported his wife and said keeping his hand on Nandini's tummy " yes don't fight like this. Mere baby pe galat asar padega. She will learn wrong manners. Please. Haina baby?  We are good na. Good people don't fight. Keep smiling princess. Papa loves you. Come soon" said he kissing Nandini's belly.
Everyone went awe on this cute lil daddy-daughter duo moment.
Who could have thought Manik whose second name was anger will say these words? Hah! What happened? NANDINI happened.😂
And daughter? Yes! Manik always wanted a daughter. He wanted their first child to be a princess like her mother.  Tough nandini  wanted a boy, just handsome and perfect like him.
But , Manik, who can win over him!
He wanted a girl, and so, A GIRL only.
The king and queen's princess.
A tiara girl whom he can pamper and dote on with all the love in the world.
Just him; her and their princess. 😊
Manik continued " And anyway, it's my baby's first trip so she will only tel, I mean her mother. So say, Nandini.
What's the place we are going to put up for 5 days??" Manik asked Nandini lovingly.
"DARJEELING" She replied enthusiasticaly!
----
Phew!😁
Comment how do you like it ;)