PROLOGUE

---
Hola people!
Happy Reading <3
---
"hmm.la..la..la..umm.." A girl was humming in the insides of her well built washroom in the big mansion of her.
It was twilight outside.
The girl was undoubtedly so beautiful .
The beauty of her face increased by the overpowering light of the moon that fell directly on her face through the window glass. Everything , was so serene. The girl, beautiful night, and her humming. It was her daily habit. Singing, while completing her daily deeds. She was about to change into her nightdress when she heard the voice of her husband, from outside.
"How much time more Nandini?.. Come out na.. Its quite late.. I am really sleepy!"
"yaya Manik .. It'll take just 5 minutes more! .. You settle on the bed and sleep na.. You must be tired na, today toh all day long you were working in the office." replied the girl coyly, thinking about all the toiling her Husband must have gone through being the 'professional' he is, in the office.
" You know na Nandini ..
I cant sleep without you?" said Manik , the genuine truth!
"ya! I know!..hehe..Just coming" simpered Nandini , sighing at her child-like-man.
She was just about to exit the washroom when she felt a sudden involuntary movement behind her.
She turned back , but on finding just Nothing , started opening the door knob.
Another certain hushed movement took place within thw time of another click , she got a bit tensed and she again turned around panting. She called out Manik's name in a terrified and loud enough tone, while turning.!
Manik who was sitting on the bed busy in doing something on his laptop, heard her and rushed to the outer side of the door of the washroom. He panicked "Nandini What happened ? Say something.. Are you alright?" Nandini's fear grew more when she noticed some shadow near the bathtub. It was some weird shadow. Some giant one. She was horrified. She stammered and apprehensively uttered, loud enough for Manik to hear " Manik someone's here! Manik.. I..who?.. Manik... Am scared.. Manik.. Shadow..help.. Manik!" she starter sniffing.
Manik became more worried and asked Nandini " Nandini, Open the door. Am here only. Its alright. Just open the door. Please?"
Nandini followed his orders and tried to open the door's lock but it got stuck. She started perspiring badly. She started breathing heavily and replied " Manik the door.. Its jam! Open.. Manik . its .. Please open the door. Mani help na .. Someone one is here."
Manik though scared as shit for her ,still behaved maturely & asked Nandini to calm down "Nandini calm down, nothing much okay? Just open it steadily... dont panic baba.. Khul jayega.. I am there na? Be cool and slowly open the knob"
Nandini again felt somthing at the back of her body. She closed her eyes as a chill ran down her spine. She heard something. Some loud whisper enunciated in gasping voices. She heard something "i will snatch it". Snatch what? was not clear! The voice was cranky. She didn't turn this time. She was afraid to do so. She again shouted for Manik, banging the door. "Manik it says, .. it'll snatch .. What? OUR BABY? or what! Am.. Manik.. It'll mani..". Before Manik could reply or now, as the condition worsened alarmingly; putting a great stop to the hastility , before he could think of breaking the door and barging in, Nandini shouted again extremely loud on witnessing the terrifying thing! Manik tried to open the door. She saw the shadow - the weird shadow coming nearer to her.. Close..!!, anticipatingly, she moved back.. Shadow came Closer..!! She moved back.. it came closer and her back touch the wall and..
*Whamm-mm!!*
The poor soul couldn't take that much of pressure, her heart started pounding in the most hertializing-oniamoranty sound, the blood in her veins and arteries all went dry, she started to feel suffocated and imbuvle. Her vision started to blur, she felt dizzy and could not see anything even vaguely. She started feeling uneasy and hyperalisatingly ugly in her throat, and she slowly and finally went in to deep state of unconsiousness and passed out, on the floor, near the wall, with a loud thud, too endearing to hear for Manik. His breath struck thinking of what could have happened. She closed her eyes whispering "Manik"..
---
So, This is first attempt in the 'horror theme category'.
Lets see if this can work out or no. How do you feel is this ?
Do drop in your precious verdicts!
Criticism accepted :) 😘