Confession

Normal Pov

After that incident with Slenderman you and him spend almost all your time together you even met the other Creepypastas and Slenderman's proxy.

* Flashback *

Your Pov

"No I'm not going to kill you." Slenderman said to me wait? what did he just say he's not going to kill me? "Why?" I ask "It's just that you're different from my other victims unlike them you weren't scared of me. Why?" Slenderman asked me. "I don't know, maybe because when I saw you I thought for sure you were going to kill me but you didn't." I answered. "Is that so." I nodded my head then Slenderman said to my surprise "Well then (M/N) I gotta go, but if you want can we meet tomorrow?" at first I was sad and I didn't know why, until Slenderman asked the second question but it made me happy for some reason and after that I nodded my head.

Then we went our separate ways and I was met with many questions of my friends to which I answered that it was a stupid dare and Slenderman isn't real and they were all dissapointed.

* End Of Flashback *

Slenderman's Pov

It has been awhile since (M/N) and I met since then the weird feeling I get whenever me and (M/N) were talking or spending our time together got unbearable each day. Until one day I found out that I was in love with (M/N) a human I don't even know if he liked me even loved me.

Unknown to Slenderman the boy who he loved also loved him but was to shy to even saying it to him.

Normal Pov

(M/N) and Slenderman were walking together side by side into the woods chatting about their lives when suddenly it started raining really hard then Slenderman teleported both of them to a house nearby both of them were drenched with water when they got there, so they decided to warm each other up.

"(M/N) are you alright?" Slenderman said "Yeah. So umm were stuck here until the rain stops?" (M/N) ask "Yes" Slenderman said then an idea came up to Slenderman he was going to confess now he has been practicing for it and now is the perfect opportunity "Listen (M/N) ever since we met I like you no I love you it's ok if you don't like me back but-" suddenly Slenderman was cut of by (M/N) "I love you too." answered

(M/N) blushing, Slenderman was shocked at first but smiled at (M/N)'s reaction. After their confession both of them were silent that was when (M/N) heard some bones cracking and flesh tearing apart and a small fog surrounded Slenderman after the fog was gone (M/N) decided to look at Slenderman and what he saw took him by surprise there stood a boy older than him with white hair and red eyes wearing a suit.

"(M/N) are you okay?" Slenderman asked "U-uhhmm y-yeah I'm fine." said (M/N) still shocked at what happened. Suddenly Slenderman kissed (M/N) on the lips which in turn made the boy gasp and give Slenderman the chance to slip his tounge in (M/N)'s mouth and began exploring it which earned him a moan in return after finally processing what was happening (M/N) finally came to his senses and kissed Slenderman back until both of them pulled away from the lack of air.