Feelings

Demi's PoV:
It's so weird how much I have missed in Harry's life I mean I see stuff go up on social media but hardly any of it is true I mean they get the plot right about him going on a vacation with a girl but the story is completely wrong he doesn't force himself on her like they say he does it's usually the other way round you know know like the girl forces him on her which I will say I see why they do it but I just don't like how the media makes it look like Harry is the bad guy in all of the relationships when he hardly does anything I mean he does lead them on with his flirting and everything but if you know about Harry styles the one thing you remember about him is that he is a flirt which I don't actually know why he always does flirt with people I mean at first when I met him I thought it could just be a part of his personality because you get people like that but then he told me that everything he does is for a reason and I'm just going to have to hang around to find out and that got me thinking about why he does flirt with every girl he meets."what you thinking about?" Harry asked immideatly snapping me out of my thoughts.Should I ask him or should I just make up something no I'm gonna ask him I'm going to do it "why do you flirt with every girl you meet?" I said bluntly "what?"he asked confused at my sudden topic change "sorry but I was just thinking why do you flirt with every girl I mean you told me you do everything for a reason and I just want to know what the reason is" I said with no expression on my face because really I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment "well it's because when I was young around 13 I had a girlfriend who didn't think she was beautiful enough to date me and she dumped me and moved away because she couldn't face me after telling me how she felt and well after that I lived a single life until I was 15 which was when I got another girlfriend and one day she asked me to take her to the gym and I asked her why and she said that I couldn't tell her mum because she would be disappointed in her and she told me that she felt fat when walking with me and seeing all the girls with size two clothing staring at me and she just felt like she wasn't good enough for me and well she also dumped me and since that day I made a vow to my self that every girl I encounter with I will make them feel special and beautiful and well the only way you can do that low key is by flirting and that's why I flirt with every girl I meet and some girls don't get it but I'm never gonna change it because every girl and boy should feel beautiful inside and out"he looked me in the eye with proudness written all over his face "wow" I said astonished by what he had just tell me "what?" He asked "your amazing that's what I always thought you were just like that because of your personality but there is actually a reason and it probably is the most amazing reason ever" I said still astonished "well thank you and I told you there is a reason for everything I do also your quite amazing too but moving on to something even more interesting what happened with you and Wilmer?" He asked me "I told you already" I said sitting back in my chair "no like from the start from where it started going down" he said hope written all over his face "well that's a really long story which should be saved for next time" I said looking at my phone for the time "next time?we have ages left"he said not realising the time "Harry it's 3 pm we don't have time we were ment to be gone at 2"I said getting all my stuff together "okay okay at least let me take you to your hotel I mean please let me so I can say goodbye properly " he said getting up and holding the door open for me "stuck a gentleman and okay you can take me back to my hotel and we can organise another day to actually do some songwriting" I said "okay sounds great lets go"he said while opening his car door for me "wait what about my car?" "I will pick you up next time and next time you can drive it home" he said turning on the engine "okay but it has to be soon" I said "okay" he replied .

Harry's PoV:
Once I dropped her off and decided on a day to do more songwriting I went back to my hotel and layer in my bed before someone knocked on my door.I opened my door to see Gemma standing outside "so how was it?"she asked while letting herself in "good we coughs up a little had a laugh and left it there"I said happy "so you didn't do any songwriting what you actually went there to do"she said "no but we are going to do it next time I mean it's not like we are in any rush" I said "whatever I'm going now"she said and left.
I layed back in my bed and thought about Demi and I mean I know it's weird but I'm glad she is back in my life I mean she makes it so much more interesting and for some reason she makes me actually want to write songs I mean it's not like I don't like it but it's not my favourite part about the job.Well anyway I'm going to go and get dinner and then go to sleep ready for tomorrow and if you don't know what tomorrow is I'm going to meet Louis baby and see Louis again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I hope you liked this chapter and I will be updating more often now so no need to worry please vote and comment what you think about this chapter!!

Thanks for reading xx