He had to do it!!!

Harry's pov:
I woke up with excitement one because I had the best dream ever and two because my family are coming up to London today from Cheshire which means I can show them round and I can check if Gemma's boyfriend is good for her and that he won't break her heart and then I can tell Gemma about this problem I think I'm gonna have tomorrow at the studio.

2 hours later:
Finally their here I went and opened the door and hugged my mum it was so nice to see her I loved her so much and in the last 5 years I haven't had a lot of time to spend with her because of music and shows and mostly paparazzi but after I said I love you to her I went on to Gemma and I met her boyfriend who actually seems like a cool guy.We soon left my hotel and I showed them round most of London like the main attractions like Big Ben, the big wheel, and the museum but we couldn't go in the museum because Gemma and mum wanted to go shopping so that was fun but seriously at least I got to spend time with my amazing family.

Later that night mum and Gemma and her boyfriend checked into a hotel room in the same hotel as me obviously and once I showed mum to her room I asked Gemma if I could speak to her obviously she said yes but she said in her hotel room considering her boyfriend is having a shower so we went in their room and he went to the bathroom and I sat on the spare chair while she sat on the bed."so what you wanna talk about little bro" she said in a sort of funny voice "don't call me little bro Harry will do and it's about a girl" I said beginning to get nervous for what her reaction would be "uhhhhhhh seriously hazz I love you and all but can't this girl problem wait till tomorrow because I'm tired" she said moaning "seriously this can't wait till tomorrow I'm seeing her tomorrow and I can't go in there being nervous can I no so give me advice" I said standing up but then sitting back down because I was also tired "okay right who the girl and what is the problem??"she said sitting up straight with a serious face on "okay problem ed organised her to help me write songs but you know me I wanted this my first album to have love songs on it and I don't think she is gonna appreciate that" I said trying to catch my breath before I tell her who it is "uhhhhh okay right write songs with her your always going on about wanting someone to help you so now you got one stop moaning" she said falling back tired "uhh yea wanna know who it is?" I said curiously "yes tell me" she said jumping up "Demi lovato" I said again nervous for her reaction "Demi lovato the one you kissed in 2014 when writing songs with her that Demi lovato" she said jumping up "yes that one now do you see my problem"I said throwing my head while thinking for myself "yea anyway when you came back in 2014 after that night/day you said you liked her why don't you ask her out" she said again like I should have known "seriously gem she has a boyfriend" I said getting annoyed for some reason "wait what? Didn't her and Wilmer have a fight there were loads of posts where Wilmer was with another girl and Demi was crying but I don't know" she said curious "I don't know I will see tomorrow right" I said while yawning from tiredness "okay your tired and you need a creative mind for tomorrow and advice don't over think it if she disn't want to see you she wouldn't have said yes to helping you would she no so you gotta go get some sleep"she said while throwing me out the door "well that was rude but thanks gem see you tomorrow or the next day don't know" I said while closing the door and walking to my room before I basically fall asleep in the middle of the corridor.

By the time I reached my hotel room I was ready for bed and by the time I opened by door I fell on my bed and fell straight asleep night!

Demi's pov:
How could he do this again after all them years of dating and knowing each other he dumps me while having flipping sex with another girl how I mean why would he bring another girl back have sex with her and when I walk in just carries on with what he is doing I mean come can't you have a little bit of kindness and stop having sex with her before dumping me but I should have known right once a cheater always a cheater.

Right now I'm laying in my bed thinking I have to meet up with Harry styles at the studio tomorrow I really don't feel like going but last time me and Wilmer had a fight he made me feel special and not to mention the kiss it was amazing but I just don't want things to be awkward I mean they probably won't considering we have so much in common but anyway I'm really excited for tomorrow not to sound weird or anything but I really miss him I mean after 2014 we kind of avoided each other because of all the rumours and stuff but I really am excited.Anyway I'm checking my Twitter right now and all I can see is people telling me who I should date and everything like that I mean come on I don't think I'm I'm gonna date anyone right now straight after a break-up oh wait here is something interesting it's j-14 article thing 'top 5 guys for Demi lovato' I clicked on it to see what it said I skipped through the the Wilmer and break up this just to see who and why they think I suit them I saw a key thing that said 5=low and 1=high.

5.)Zac Efron:
They both started on Disney and they are both friends with Selena Gomez right I mean at least if they date we know they have the same friends.

4.)Joe Jonas:
We know they already dated and all but they were one of the most cutest couples ever.

3.)Ross lynch:
Even thought he is dating someone wouldn't they be cute.

2.)Harry styles:
They both have the same tattoos and I think Demi needs a guy that shows her how special she is and I think Harry could do that.

1.)Nick Jonas:
They are practically best friend their both single so why not?

Okay that was interesting but the reasons were crap like 'we both started on disney' like really you couldn't come up with anything better than that.Anyway I'm going to sleep now night!!