The moment Madhu left the cabin; RK had leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. A single lone tear escaped his closed eye lids. He had prepared himself so much for this meeting with Madhu, but still never expected that seeing her again would knock him out of his sense, his heart had started beating so fast that he was scared Madhu could hear his heart beats. And the way his body had reacted to her closeness, had scared the hell out of him. But he had managed to hide his reactions in front of Madhu, but he was not sure for how long he would be able to do that. For how long, he could go on with his indifference act to her.

Madhu had stopped crying, for sometime now. She couldn't understand why he was doing all this with her. When she didn't want to love him, he had made her fall in love with him, and then when she wanted to live with him, he had left her and now when she has learned to live without him, he is back.She cursed the day, she had gone to Shaurya's house to meet Mummyji, if she hadn't gone there he wouldn't have thought he loved her, and he surely wouldn't have made her fall in love with him. If she hadn't fallen in love with him, then her heart wouldn't be aching so much now. Oh God, why the hell did she go there?

***FLASHBACK***

It was the initial stage of her engagement, when Shaurya no..no RK that was what she used to call him back then, anyway RK used to call her once in a while and they both used to be so rude to each other, they used to always fight till either one of them slammed the phone down.

Madhu: "What the hell is your mother's problem? Why the hell does she keep calling me home? (Starts imitating Radha) Madhu beta come home sometime, Madhu beta want to go shopping? Madhu beta how is the wedding preparation going?"
RK: "SHUT UP!!!! How dare you make fun of my mother? Malik, you dare say anything against my mother, I will... I will'"
Madhu cuts him off: "What will you do??Huh... what will you do?"
RK: "I will kill you, I will ruin you, I will make your life a living hell, Malik!!!"
Madhu: "Oh... I am so scared!!!"
RK: "You bitch!"
Madhu: "Listen RK, all I am asking you is to keep her off my back!"
RK: "I can't even get you off my back, how the hell am I going to get... HEY my mother is not on anyone's back!!! She is just under the misconception that you are an angel!!!"
Madhu: "This is too much alright? She wants me to go to your house for lunch now!! And now she has told my father to send me there! Her nerve!!!"
RK: "Okay fine... Why don't you go there and show her how you are the worst daughter-in-law in the world! Make her realize that you are not suited for me!! Scare her!! Then she will allow me to call off the wedding!"
Madhu excited: "Hey... that's a nice idea!!! I should have thought of it myself. You don't worry, I am going to scare the hell out of her. I am going to be so rude to her, that she would be so scared of the idea of getting you married itself!!"
RK: "You can't be rude to her!!!"
Madhu: "Why?"
RK: "That will hurt her!!! You can't hurt her mentally, physically or verbally"
Madhu irritated: "Then how the hell am I going to scare her off?"
RK thinks for sometime, but no idea comes to his mind: "Why the hell do I have to give you ideas all the time? Use your brain, woman and think of something!!"
Madhu: "Oh I have an idea!!"
RK: "What?"
Madhu: "I will buy a scary mask, like you know scream movie types, and wear it and go, that will scare her off my back!!!"
RK: "Or why don't you go without a mask or make up? That will surely scare my mother!!!"
Madhu: "Get lost!!!"
And she slammed the phone down!!
RK: She slammed down the phone on me???How dare she??Anyway it's alright, last time I did, so it's fair that she gets her chance today!!!

Madhu had been ringing the bell for sometime now, but there was no reply. She decided to leave, but then she started getting this feeling that something was not right. Radha Kundra wouldn't just invite her for lunch and totally disappear on her. She tried opening the door, but the door was locked. She went around the house and tried the kitchen door, and found it open, she walked in calling out to Radha, when she reached near the stairs, she saw blood on the floor, and she started panicking. She slowly moved forward to see the source, and found Radha lying on the floor in a pool of blood.