You turn your heels and start walking to your class, noticing that a bunch of eyes are still on you. You were kinda lazy to talk to them at the moment, so you let them be until you enter the room. Just like usual, you make yourself comfortable on your seat, paying no attention to everyone else. It wasn't until a voice suddenly reaches your hearing.

"Yah! I swear I saw Yoongi kissed her forehead!"

"So? What's the deal."

"Let's bet! 20 won they're dating!"

Tsk. Really? Dating again? Can't you think that he can be my brother at some point first?

Well, putting all of that aside, I almost forgot that the two of us doesn't really look like one another.

Sighing, your attention quickly averts to the pile of papers stock in your bag. Wow, you almost forget about it. You weren't really planning on reading each letter that is now in your possession. Like hell why would you, it's like, a hundred or so. But reading one or two wouldn't hurt right?

Lightly shaking your head, you randomly pick one envelope. It was pretty simple, considering the fact that it's just plain white. Well, not that you mind though. You couldn't care less.

Min Yungji.

I know that you're the Kingka's little sister, Min Yoongi.

"Wow. What a nice start."

You probably haven't heard about me. Considering that you aren't really paying attention to everyone else. Although, I would like it if you did notice me. Writing a letter like this is totally lame. I don't even know why I'm doing this.

Well, other than the fact that I really like you.

Yikes, looks like the news has been released.

Yep, I like you.

I mean, I think it's already pretty obvious. Why would I be writing this right lmao. I just wanted to tell you that you're gorgeous. Some students don't really appreciate your image here, well, most of them. But believe me, I'm not one of them. I've been pretty much admiring you for a while now. Only my friends know about it tho.

So yeah.

Hope you'll notice me soon. <3

-J.Y.P

Well. Damn son.

JYP? Like, the CEO-idol-old-man one?

Lol no that's impossible. How would he even know me in the first place?

Blinking your eyes, you didn't even mind thinking about replying to it or what. You throw the letter back inside the bag before picking another one again. Your fingers came in contact with something other than paper.

What? Is this like, cardboard? You thought, picking up the much hard texture out. You stare at the folded card, eyebrows furrowing at the design.

Wow. Is that a bear? Wait, and a tiger? Really? Is this from a five years old kid or what.

Rolling your eyes, you start contemplating whether you should read it or shouldn't. You chose to do the former, but when you were about to open it, someone suddenly shouted from the front.