Trust (Part 1)

" Hey there, what's wrong with you? You've to ignored them, should we be friends? " Eunha wanna shook her hands with JungKook but JungKook ignored her and going to his class.

" Eunha-ssi, you should not be like that to win his heart " said Yuju.

" Urghh! What a shame. He's to sensitive with a girl? "

" You should leave him alone, because he have many problems.. "

" I'll solve his problems then. " said Eunha, Yuju reaction be like ' Whatever then. '. Then, They're going to their class too.

/Art of Music Class/

JungKook was dreamy then Jimin his hyung in the class try to hear what JungKook problems.

" Kookie-yah.. Wae? Because of Yerim again? "

" Nope hyung. Hyung I wanna ask you.. "

" Ok, what is it? "

" Am I too easy? The girls that I've love before, all of them games on me because of I'm rich. "

" Kookie-yah, hyung will talk to you honest ok? Yea, you're too easy. That's why you've to be careful to fall in love with a girl. JungKook-ah, love is you've met her and you'll feel that she will gave you a happiness future. If that girl always wanna be friend with you, that's mean something important. If just one day, she talk to you like that.. Just ignored her, no need to accept her. " said Jimin tiredly.

" Hyung, before this I've met a girl.. When look at her, my heart too fast.. What's that mean? "

" That's mean you like pretty girl, you not look to her heart. If another girl that makes your heart beat too fast, wanna couple with you.. Of course they accept cause you're a rich man. "

" Oh, like that.. " said JungKook, then outside their class have a noisy sound. JungKook, Jimin & other students goes outside because wanna know what is it.

" Eunha-yah?.. What are you doing?" said Jimin that know her.

" Oppa, I've to repaired this things.. " said Eunha then other students back to the class except Jimin & JungKook.

" Hyung, know her? "

" Of course, she is my dongsaeng in this university. Kookie-ah, hyung wanna introduce Eunha to you.. "

" Oppa.. Hajimaa.. " said Eunha then she start to shy.

" Her full name is Jung Eunbi, just call her Eunha. If you wanna know, she is a strong girl also tomboy.. First time, hyung met her. She punch hyung face because of hyung lie to her, do you see this scar on my face? That's ex-scar 😂 " said Jimin, JungKook reaction be like ' What a strong girl '.

" Oppa, help me. This is too hard. " then Jimin help Eunha, while JungKook just looking at them.

" How he can help & laugh this time? Aigoo.. They're having fun together, should I go back to the class? " whisper to himself then JungKook go away from them.

/End of the university session/

Jimin find JungKook that missing without talk to him with Eunha, then they got JungKook was walking alone.

" Kookie-ah, why are you go away without tell to hyung? Hyung really worried that you'll go to anywhere else. "

" Hyung, Kookie is an adult. Kookie know how to take care of myself. "

" JungKook-ssi, even though you've to go and doing something.. Please told him, because he's old from us. You should to respect the older, arraseo? "

" Nae, arraseo.. Eunha-ssi.."

" Aigo, Eunha yaa.. You make me wanna love you too much.. as my dongsaeng. "

" I hate this.. Too mean, who am I to see this thing then? Urghh.. " whisper to himself. Then Eunha give a something to him.

What's that? Will continue..