Decisions

Oh boy it's been too long. Well at first I was just going to make it one part but hey what the hell

"Good morning, Taylor!" you exclaim from across the room, making him jump up from his seat on the couch.

He held onto his chest, with a frightened look gracing his features, "Holy crap, (Y/N) you just scared the living hell out of me," He plops back down on the couch.

You walk further into the room, "Oh, my bad, that definitely wasn't my intention."

He sighs, "Well, it's fine. Don't worr- Wait was that sarcasm?"

Smirking, you lean onto the arm of the couch, "Of course, I learn from the best."

"Well, have you picked where you'd like to go for dinner?" Taylor asks, sitting up to look at you.

You put your finger on your chin, "But Taylor we haven't even had breakfast or lunch yet."

"I didn't mean right now (Y/N) and.. You're totally messing with me, aren't you?"

You grin and stand up straight, "Sure am. Come on, I made some eggs for breakfast. We can pick somewhere together."

He stands from his spot, following you into the kitchen, "Okay, yeah, that works."

Whilst the two of you eat breakfast sitting across from each other at the dining table, you ponder upon your options.

"You know, you don't need to buy me dinner in the first place, it is your money afterall," you point out to him.

He sets his fork down on his plate, "I'm going to pick the worst possible place to eat at ever now."

Shaking your head wildly, you protest, "No no, let's not go crazy now."

Taylor laughs, "Do you have any suggestions, (Y/N)?"

You pick at your eggs, deep in thought, "Well, I do have a few ideas.."

He chokes down a bite of his eggs, chasing it with a sip of orange juice. "Dinner isn't for awhile, so you have plenty of time to pick."

An idea hits you like a bunch of bricks, "Hey, how would you like the best tour of the city ever, given by yours truly?" You say as smugly as possible.

He lets out a chuckle, "Sure, sounds like a good time. But do you have a certificate to prove that?"

"Yeah, but the I'm having it framed, so I dont have it on me."

"Oh, what a coincidence," Taylor says in his usual sarcastic manner.

After breakfast, Taylor takes a shower, and you wait for him, standing by the front door, half-watching tv. He meets you at the door wearing a tshirt with a science pun on it(what a shocker) and jeans.

"Alright dork," you joke, "Are you ready?"

He nods, slipping his hand in his back pocket, "Got my wallet right here."

"Let's get outta here!" You exclaim, as you hold the door open for him.

Minutes later, he's riding passenger seat in your car, as you drive down the road.

"I'm guessing you dont want to see the planetarium, huh?" You laugh as you press your foot on the gas pedal.

He lets out a weak laugh, "I've had quite enough of that for awhile, trust me."

You rack your brain on more places to show him, "Seen amy good movies, lately?"

"My life has basically been one horrific sci-fi movie for the past months," He points out.

"How about the butterfly garden?" You ask, as you drive past it.

He watches you, a smile coming to his face, "Who could say no to butterflies?"

With that, you make a perfect (il)legal U-turn and park on the street next to it. The large dome hovers over you.

"How much does it cost?" He asks, following you, as you walk towards the entrance.

You shake your head at this, as he catches up with you, "I'll pay for it, Taylor, it is my tour."

"But (Y/N)-" He starts but you've already taken the money out and handed it to the park officer.

You smile as you grab his hand and pull him into the garden. Beautiful, diverse types of flowers fill the area, as butterflies fly back in forth between them.

"Wow," he starts, in a dazed state, "It's so beautiful." He also whispers out a, "Just like you."

"Taylor..?" You ask, only partly hearing what he said, "What was that?"

His head snaps towards you, "Oh, nothing, (Y/N)." Nervousness lacing his voice. He quickly changes the subject, "Do you know any of the types of butterflies here?"

You step forward to stand beside him, and send a blinding smile towards him, "I do know a few."

His heart races at the sight of that smile and your closeness, but you haven't taken notice of this. Yet.