Brandon Rowland

" Y/N" I heard my boyfriend Brandon yell. He had been on tour for a while and I hadn't had time to spend with him because of work. "Yeah, babe." I called back as I walked down the stairs towards him. He was lying on the couch watching TV. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey baby." He said. "What did you need?" I asked He smiled. "I just wanted to see you since we never get to spend time together." I sat on the couch next to him. "So..what do wanna do?" "You" He smirked. I kissed him. He put his hands on the back of my head deepening the kiss. "Brandon..the..bedroom.." I said in between breathes. He picked me up holding me up by putting his hands on my bum while I wrapped my legs around him. He opened our door and gently threw me onto the bed. Brandon took off my shirt and pants leaving me in just my bra and panties. I took off his shirt and he kissed me again. He pulled me down to my knees. I looked up at him already knowing what he wanted but I wanted to tease him."Y/N, please don't tease" I unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers letting his length free. I took the tip in my mouth slowly sucking it while I looked up at him. He moaned and put his hand on the back of my head making me take more of him. I gagged a little at first but ignored it. I let my jaw go slack as he mouth fucked me. He moaned my name as he came. I felt his juices go down my throat and swallowed all of it. "Good girl" Brandon helped me stand back up laid me back on the bed. He kissed my neck and continued kissing down my neck until he got to my breasts and took off my bra and gently sucked on my nipples making me moan. He then continued to kiss down my body until he got to my core. He nibbled and licked my clit making me a moaning mess. He slid two fingers in and pumped hard and fast. "Brandon!" I moaned. He kept going faster until i felt a knot in my stomach. "Brandon, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out. He kept pumping his fingers while he licked my clit. "Brandon!" I yelled as I came. He licked up my mess and thrusted into me. "Y/N, you're so tight" he moaned. "Brandon, baby I'm gonna cum" He sped up and I climaxed moaning out his name. Brandon pulled out and I felt his sticky juices on my stomach. He grabbed some tissues and wiped off my stomach. After that, he threw the tissues in the garbage and laid down next me. I wrapped my arms around him resting my head on his chest. "I love you, babygirl" I said quietly. "I love you too"

504 words sorry it's short, tbh I felt weird writing this because he's only 13😂😂 but who should be next?🙂