Mark Thomas

Mark: what you up to tonight? Xx
You: nothing, just studying:( xx
Mark: can I come over?;) xx
You: parents are in, sorry babe! xx
Mark: ohh okay..:( xx

Annoyed at yourself for not letting Mark come over you continue to do your school work, It wasn't your fault your parents were so strict!
Time goes on and you receive many texts from your boyfriend Mark
Mark: I miss you babe!
Mark: I have to see you!
Mark: I need you!
Wow, what is wrong with him? There is either something wrong or he's just really horny.. Oh Mark.

You finish up with your school work and get changed into one of Mark's t shirts and shorts. Last one in the house to go to bed...as usual.

Just as you were starting to drift off your phone lights up. It was Mark.. Of course.
Mark: I'm sorry, I have to;)
As you stood staring at your phone in confusion you here a tap on your bedroom window. You look outside to see Mark standing smiling at you. You open your window and shout down to him
"Mark, what the hell are you doing?" You say with a slight chuckle "Didn't you get my text...I had to" he shouts as he starts to climb up onto your garage. Lucky your bedroom window was not high up. His fingers soon curl around your window ledge and seconds later he pulls himself through the window and is now standing in front of you.
Before you know it he pushes you up against the wall and crashes his lip into yours. Mark grabs your ass signaling for you to jump. You do with pleasure.
Walking over to your bed he places you down and starts to remove his clothes before moving onto yours. Left in your underwear, Mark stands at the edge of your bed, watching your every move.
"God (y/n) you so hot!" He growls as he slowly climbs on top of you. His lips travel to your neck and he starts to suck lightly leaving love bites. His kisses are soon trailed down your torso until he reaches your panties.
Mark gently rubs your panties earning a quiet moan from you before moving them to the side. "Fuck it!" He grunts as he pulls away making you huff in confusion at the loss of contact. He then rips off your panties completely and lines himself up at your enterance
You hear the tear of a condom packet before he soon slams into you, not even giving you time to adjust. A loud moan begins to leave your lips but is soon silenced by Mark's hand which is now over your mouth.
"Shhh, you don't want your parents to hear do you?" He whispers between between thrusts.You want to scream to badly but his hand is not allowing you.

He continues to fuck you each thrust getting deeper and deeper hitting your g spot each time. Moments later you feel yourself tighten around Mark's member. "Mark, I-I'm gonna cum!" You pant between his thrusts. "Wait for me babe" You hold on as long as you can until Mark soon throws his head back in pleasure and you let yourself go as you feel his juices fill up inside of you. He soon pulls out and chucks the condom into the bin before soon joining you on the bed.
"That was amazing" he whispered into your neck before kissing you softly.
"It was, but... You have to go! My parents are just down the hall remember..?"you remind him.
Mark jumps up quietly and quickly puts his clothes back on before kissing once more and jumping out the window.