Chapter 3- Love Confusion

Harry POV

"My name is Harry Styles."

After telling what I was called. A strange girl catches my eyes. She got that one thing in her. I can't keep on looking what it was. She's what I want.

"So class he's from London. His family decided to moved here." Our teacher informed "Please be nice to him."

My eyes are stuck on her. She's different. She's everything I want.

"Harry you may now sit." She said.

"Where can I sit?" I asked her.

"Um... let see..." She rubbed her chin, looking for vacant chair.

"There beside Jade." She pointed the chair beside her.

My heart skip a beat. I can't control it. My body tense up after knowing it.

"Hayan nanaman sya..." I heard her murmuring.

What did she said? What are those words?

I sat beside her. She's avoiding glances.

"Ms Jade, I know ikaw ang magiging katabi nya for the whole year. So please accompany him. Turuan mo ng mga Filipino words and our culture of course."

"Why me?" She asked "Marami namang iba jan eh. Bakit ako pa po talaga ang napili nyo."

Honestly I becoming sick with their language. Could you please talk to me in english?

"Simply because you are excellent. So mow I assign you to teach him all we've got. All we know." She smiled "And I know Harry would do the same, am I right Harry?"

At first I don't know what to say. But instead I nodded.

"Buwiset naman oh!" She whispered as she sat down "Nakakainis."

How can I live in this place if I can't understand what are they talking.

"Now we start."

(...)

"It's boring day!" I sighed.

She looked at me strangely like she'll kill me anytime.

"What bastard?" I asked.

"Why are you always rude?"

"Who cares..." I rolled my eyes.

"Tignan mo nga naman oh. Ikaw na nga ang nagpapakabait ikaw pa ang lalabas na annoying." She muttered.

"What did you say?" I asked her, the only word that I understand is the 'annoying' "Are you calling me annoying?" I raised my voice.

"No, I don't." She defended herself.

"You're definitely a bastard." I said it angrily.

"Wait Harry!" She followed me but I ignored her.

She is rude but... I can't stay mad at her forever. I just can't, why?

(...)

It's almost midnight. She's is still on my mind.

"What the hell is this?" I asked my self.

Jade why? Is there something you inject and I became so confuse about these feelings? What have you done?

To solve this problems maybe Louie can help me. He's my long time friend and he know more about girls.

I dialed his number.

"Hello Harry..."

"Hello Louie what's up?" I asked him.

"Very fine Harry. What's up with you there. Have you met someone already?"

"Well probably yes." I raised my shoulders.

"Really is she beautiful?"

"Louie I'm really confuse. Can you tell me what does it mean if I felt strange towards one person." I asked him.

"Why do you feel strange with this girl."

"Ye...yeah perhaps." I replied.

"Oh yeah... my bro grew up." He teased.

"Just tell me Louie."

"Okay... Okay bro." He said.

"What is it?"

"There is only one thing that concludes your situation."

"What is it?"

"You liked her..."