Chapter Eight

Ryan skipped around Christan and Naomi as they walked through the woods to the market. Christan had a glare on his face staring out into space the whole time.

When the three reached the market Christan spun Naomi in front of him and gave me his black hood. Naomi gave him a confused look. "Your a princess, someone will know who you are and have Ryan and I executed for kidnapping. So don't remove the hood. Oh, and there are vampires, werewolfs, and faries that come here. They don't like the royals so don't get in anyone's way." He gave her a stern look, let go of her shoulders and walked off down the path leaving Ryan and Naomi confused and stuck in place.

They hurried to catch up with Christan and he was at a red tent looking at the viles and potions. Ryan glanced over at Christan then took Naomi's hand. "Let's look at the animals!"

Ryan pulled her to the pens just across from where Christan was standing. Ryan leaned over the gate that surrounded the pigs, bunny's, and donkeys. All the children were playing with the bunnies, petting them and feeding them corn and pieces of biscuits. One of the children were reading a book underneath an apple tree. It surpised Naomi to see a girl her age read. Especially when girl's aren't supposed to read at all. Naomi shook the thought away and glanced back at the children again. "You enjoy kids?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know. I've never had a little brother or sister to know what it's like but they seem lovely."

Ryan smiled and picked up a bunny that was sleeping in the dirt. It had black spots covering it's eyes and grey eyes. "Aren't you the cutest little fur ball in the world!!" Ryan was amazed by the scared rabbit and it struggled to get out of Ryan's grasp, scratching him in the process. Naomi giggled at the sight. She suddenly got prickles up her neck as if someone was watching her. She turned around glancing until she found a pair of eyes staring back into her brown eyes. Frozen with curiosity and fear, Naomi felt her self think back to what christan had said. "Naomi?" Naomi blinked and forced her head to turn away from the eyes. Ryan glanced down at his arm which was being held by Naomi. Blushing she let go of his arm. "Are you okay?" He whispered, his eyes full of concern.

"I-I thought I...saw someone I know."

I am such a horrible liar...

"Can't be someone you know, you look like you've seen a ghost, Naomi." Ryan said still whispering into her ear. Naomi kept her eyes on the happy faces the children had while they were prancing around. Ryan chuckled at Naomi. "Maybe your part of the other races'. That's probably why the shadows were bothering you."

"It wasn't a shadow."

"Might've been."

"But it wasn't, Ryan." Naomi said above a whisper.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Then what did you see in the woods?"

Naomi pulled the hood tighter over her head and sighed. "Gold eyes..."

At that exzact moment Naomi had answered him, Ryan grabbed her hands and went to Christan, who was buying the medicine. "They've found her." Christan's eyes widened. "Take her back home, pack everything we need and meet me by the waterfall. Don't let her out of your sight, Ryan."

-Back at the cave-

"What's going on?!"

"Please be quiet, Naomi!" Ryan hissed filling a sachel with breads and cheeses.

"Then explain why you said 'they've found her'?"

Ryan twisted around and handed Naomi the sachel. "You have been found by Brayden. The stupid mutt..." He mumbled searching for something under the bed.

Wait....mutt?

"Mutt?" Naomi asked making Ryan curse under his breath. "Just be quiet. They can hear you breathe."

Naomi held her breath, Ryan trying not to laugh as Naomi turned red and let her breath loose from her mouth. "And yes, he''s a werewolf. He's the most powerful. As Christan said earlier, they don't like royals." Gesturing to Naomi.

She waited a minute before continuing. "Why are we running away?"

Ryan stuffed some cloth into the sachel and grabbed Naomi's wrist. "Because we're not made to fight against them. If we run, we have a better chance of survival."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxXxXxXxxxxXxXxXxxxXxxxxxxXx

-Serious Author Voice-

So this chapter affects the next one.

How many votes it gets is how many pages I'll write.

And whatever you want to comment might predict what Ryan, Christan, and Naomi go through on their journey to anywhere but where our new werewolf, Brayden, is.

As you can tell, I love to tease you.

And if you have seen the earlier message I wrote, I will be deleting some works I have written.

-Normal happy freakin out voice-

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH....this book has now 115 READS!!!!!!! Amazing!!!

Hopefully you all like it, but if you dont't...just lie.

Haha I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Keep reading...or writing...!!

-MIkorah