Surprises and Introductions

MY FIRST FANFICTION HERE, SO PLS. BE NICE AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS GOOD!!! <3 i actually already uploaded this story in FF.net, but i’d look at what you guys think… so i hope you enjoy..?

DISCLAIMER: I’M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE, AND SADLY I DON’T OWN PERCY JACKSON; MR. RICK RIORDAN DOES!!

THE FAKES IN GOODE AND

ANNABETH CHASE

SUMMARY: my version of ‘annabeth goes to goode’. annabeth goes to goode because her step-mother got a temporary promotion and decided to tag along so she can be w/percy. when she got there, she found out that percy is the hottest most popular guy there. she encounters girls who are drooling for her boyfriend, and the worst is …. THEY. ARE. FAKES!!!!!!!

chapter 1

ANNABETH’S P.O.V.

ring     ring    ring    ri- BAAAMM!!!!!

“Annabeth, wake up!!!” Helen, my step-mother said “you’ll be late for school!”

                        That got me going. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran in the bathroom.

                        After I showered and brushed my teeth, I picked my clothes for the day. Which is; a light blue tank top, a black and grey sweater with an owl on it that says ‘DREAMS COME TRUE’, white skinny jeans, and dark grey boots that ends up a few inches below my knees.

                        I also took my dagger with me and hid it inside my boots. (just in case) and put my hair in its usual pony tail.

                        When I was done I looked at the mirror and smiled. I mean, I’m no Aphrodite kid, but, I think, I looked good. And at the same time, I look ‘me’. The samart blonde chick, who happens to be the architect of Olympus.

                        I climbed down the stairs just to be greeted with the smell of bacon.

“Hey!” I greeted my stepmom.

“Annabeth!” she said as put a plate of bacon and sausage at the table. “you ready for school?”

“Yeah” I said with a smile.

“Annabeth, be careful on your way. I’m sorry I can’t drive drive you, I need to unpack.” She said with an apologetic smile. Since the deal about the ‘starting over as a family’ thing, she became a lot nicer to me and acted like a real mom.

“No, it’s OK. I’ll walk” I reassured her and she smiled. Then I said bye and walked out of the house(apartment) and immediately greeted by a warm New York breeze. Then I walked to the direction of my new school, Goode High.

                        Oh! Sorry, I forgot to tell you. And yes, you did heard right. Helen did say ‘unpack’. You see, we(Helen and I) moved from S.F. and I couldn’t be any happier.

                        Don’t get me wrong, I love S.F. and definitely miss it and everything I love. My friends. My school. The cold air. The villagers and all that jazz.

                        Anyways, now, I’m here, living in New York. All thanks to Helen’s new promotion. Even if it’s only temporary. I’m still very grateful. Besides I get to see my boyfriend. I also (a little incy wincy bit) miss my little devils of a stepbrothers. *cough* and of course my wonderful father.