Chapter 8 Forever And Always

(Demi's POV)
Last night was very amazing and I got to see my family and my sister Dallas and her fiancée Mark and also I got to meet Nick's family although I met his mom before but the rest of his family are really nice . Friday was way better I can't believe that me and Nick had sex but it was my first time and I got to say it was amazing but I wanted to wait until I got married and do it then but I guess I broke that goal already.

I got out of bed and I grabbed some clothes from my closest I didn't really care what it was and I went to the bathroom and got changed after I got out of the bathroom and I went downstairs to the kitchen and get some breakfast.

❤❤⭐❤⭐⭐IN THE KITCHEN ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(DEMI'S POV )
I grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet withe the cereal and I got the milk out of the fridge and I quickly sat down and waiting for Nick to pick me up to go to school .

Today I don't have science which fucking sucks I got math, French, language arts, gym and art well at least I get to see him at recess, lunch and before class that's a good thing I hope nothing bad happens today because I really want to have a good day because I don't get to see my boyfriend until later on today so I hope NOTHING bad happens today and I mean it.

After a few minutes of eating I heard a car horn and I figured it was Nick I walked over to the sink and to put my bowl in it and then I grabbed my book bag and my leather jacket and I walked out the door.

❇⭐❇⭐❇OUTSIDE OF DEMI'S HOUSE ❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇
"Good morning Beautiful Nick said as he got out of the car and kissed Demi on the cheek as she was waiting for Nick to unlock the car door for her smiling. "

"Good morning Demi replied smiling and kissed Nick back as Nick opened the car door for her and went inside ."

❤⭐❤⭐⭐❤INSIDE NICK'S CAR ❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐❤⭐
"I've missed you so much I know I saw you all day and woke up with you yesterday and we won't be around with each other for 5 long hours and we can only see each other at recess and lunch time that's it because I don't get to see my beautiful girlfriend until later on which sucks a lot Nick explained as he got into the car and put his seatbelt on."

"Nick , don't worry we can see each other before class like we usually do and at lunch and recess time but in class you can daydream about me Demi replied smiling as she put her seatbelt on."

"Do you have anything good today Nick asked changing the subject really quickly while focusing on the road ?"

"No I have a really crappy day today I have math, French, language arts, gym and art Demi replied with a frown on her face wishing she had a better day ."

"Well.. I have gym today before lunch sometimes my class clashes with your class so today might not be bad as you might think Nick said smiling ."

"Why couldn't I think of that Demi said as she shook her head in confusion ."

"So maybe we might see each other today Nick replied smiling as he pulled up in front of the school parking lot."

"All I'm saying is that I hope and pray that your class doesn't hog the gym and I have to go to the fucking sweaty fitness room for the full hour Demi said as she took her seatbelt off."

"Well.. Let's wait and see who's gonna go to the gym and who gets the "fucking sweaty fitness room" Nick replied laughing as he took his seatbelt off and got out of the car with Demi."

❤⭕❤⭕❤OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL ❤⭕❤⭕❤⭕❤⭕❤⭕
"If we don't see each other before lunch I hope you have a good day and I'll see you at recess or lunch Demi said as she took her book bag out of the backseat and kissed Nick on the cheek."