Dean

"Dean..."

His name seems to be the only thing you can remember .Dean hands roam your body, from your shoulders to your breast, down your torso, over your ass and down your legs. Each movement he made sent chills through you. His lips are on yours, soft, yet rough. His lips are chapped like he'd been licking them. Then, his lips follow the same path his hands did and you moan out. Finally, he takes off your underwear and his. He lines up and pushes in...

You woke up fro your dream and looked to the clock to see that it's ten o'clock in the morning. Great seven hours of sleep! That was an recorder.  You got home at three o'clock in the morning from working a triple shift at the hospital. "Sometimes being a doctor sucks, but helping people is worth it." You thought to your self. 

You groaned when you heard voices from the kitchen. You heard Dean talking and wondered if he was in a better mood. The last time you saw him he was grumpy as hell. You sat up in your bed and saw a picture of you and your childhood dog and smiled. "We should get a dog" you thought to yourself. You got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to see Cas and Dean at the stove. 

"Good morning Y/N" Cas beamed "Morning Cas, how are you?" you replied with no enthusiasm. You're not mad at him, you're just not a morning person. "I'm good, I met a girl yesterday!" he seemed proud. "That's good, is she cute?" you asked curiously "I think so. She's went to college  with you." he replies. You didn't have time to replied because Sam walked in with his laptop.  

"Well it seems to be a simple salt and burn-- Oh, morning Y/N" Sam proceeds to talk about the case. Dean sat a plate of waffles, eggs and bacon onto the table for you and winked at you. You blushed and started to eat your food. Cas looks at you and picked up a piece of bacon and tried to eat it. "Eww. how can you eat this stuff. It's disgusting!" He says while spitting out the food. You ignored him and interrupted Sam.

"I think we should get a dog or a cat. Maybe both!" you smile. Sam and Dean both looked at you, "No." Dean said "Why?" "Because animals are gross and you have to pick up after them and they have to be potty trained and no one is hardly home to take care of it." he states calmly. "I'm home" you point out "Yeah, like four days a week. And your always sleeping when you are home. You laze around the house" he shot back. Now he was really pushing you. What was his deal today, he's being a dick again. 

"Well sorry I have an actual job, unlike you, that takes a toll on me. God, Dean you act like you're the only one helping people. I'm a God Damn doctor! I work crazy hours, I'm on my feet 24-7, I get no sleep what's so ever. And when I am home you and Sam are busy with a case! So excuse me for wanting to have some company by getting a dog. " You toke a big breathe "And I do chores, asshole."

Dean clenched his jaw, but doesn't say anything. Sam on the other hand looked at you and smiled, "I would love a dog, Y/N lives here too, and she has nothing of her own since her house burnt down last year." he glanced at you as to apologize that he brought it up.  It's true last year your house caught on fire because of a bad electric line. You lost everything, so it was super gracious of the Winchester to let you live with them. You were going to move out when you found a house, but the boys loved having you in the bunker with them.

"Fine, get one I don't care." Dean states and gets up from the table and left. You looked to Sam and he shrugged, "It's not you. He's been a dick to everyone lately" You smile at Sam, "So I can get one?" you asked. "Yes! better have one when we get back from the hunt!" he seemed more excited than you.

"Would you like to come and get a dog with me?" You asked Cas. "I would love to!" he looked excited as well. "Okay, it's settled Cas and I are going to the shelter to get a puppy!" What a lovely way to spend your day-off.

Skip to the boys and you coming home

You walked into the bunker with your new German Sheppard puppy. He was adorable little thing and you couldn't say no to the lady. You walked into the living room where the boys were. 

"Hey guys!" you chipped and put the dog down. He started to sniff around and licked Sam's hand, then he ran up on the couch next to Dean. Dean looked at the dog and sighed, then he started to pet him. The puppy took that the go ahead and licked Dean in the face. You giggled as you watched Dean push the puppy away and wipe his face.

"What's his name?" Sam asked. "Mangus" You replied. Dean looked at you, "Mangus?" "Yeah like Mangus Bane from Cassandra Clare's book." You beamed because Mangus was your favorite character. Sam yawned and said he was going to bed. You and Dean both bidden him a goodnight. 

"Do you really not like him?" you asked. "He is cute and lovable" Dean aid while rubbing Mangus's tummy. "Thank you Dean... And I want to say sorry for what I said earlier. It was wrong of me" "Don't worry about it, it was in the heat of the moment" He replied. Dean got up, "I'm going to fill up his dog bowl" "okay" You replied. You went to your room to change into PJ's. 

When you walked into the kitchen Dean was at the counter, his back to you. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black shirt. You bit your lip while checking him out. You felt your panties getting wet when you thought about your dream from last night. You worked up the courage and walked to Dean and put your hands on his shoulders. He turned around and you kept your hands on his shoulders and started to rub them. You then leaned up and whispered, "You know I never did properly say thank you or apologize." you bit his ear seductively. He moaned and put his hands on your hips. "No you didn't" he said and lifted you up   and carried you to your room. 

When you got to your room he pushed you up against the door and started kissing you hard and rough all while grinding into you, making you moan. He took this to his advantage and pushed his tongue into your mouth. Your hands were pulling at his hair making him grunt against  your mouth. You jumped from his arms and walked him backwards to your bed and sat him down. 

You straddle his thighs and started to pull of his shirt while doing the same to yours. you got of his lap and while keeping eye contact you  pulled down his pants and threw them  next to his shirt. He was hard and you teased him by rubbing him threw his boxers. He bit his lip and grunted, "Y/N, please I need you!" he moaned. You pulled off his boxers and grabbed his dick and started to pump your hand. Slowly but surly you put him in your mouth and started to bob your head up and down. up and down at a steady pace. You kept this up until you had Dean shaking. "Dean, Fuck my mouth! I want you  to come down my throat. I want to feel you run down my throat!" You moaned when Dean grabbed your hair and lifted his hips and thrust  into your mouth. He didn't care he thrusts were  hard and fast. You were loving it. The noises he was making were unbelievable. He grip got tighter. "Y/N I'm going to cum! Oh God, Fuck, Your mouth feels so good around me!" And with that he came. Hard. You swallowed all of it while keeping eye contact. 

While Dean came down from his high you cleaned him up and pulled his boxers back up and stood up to go wash your teeth and get ready for bed. When you came back Dean was still sitting there. "You okay?" you asked. "Okay? I'm better than that! Y/N that was amazing! Why would you do that for me?" You smiled, "I wanted to say thank you" You said and bent down to kiss him. "Well you did a hell of a job!" He smiled and kiss you back. "Sleep with me tonight?" You asked. "After that, anything!" you giggled and heard a whine. You opened your door to find Mangus sitting there looking at you. You smiled and let hi  i your room and he jumped onto your bed next to Dean and licked him. "I think he might be a good addition to the bunker" Dean smiled at you. "Told you!" you said a giggled when Mangus kissed you. "Goodnight Y/N" Dean says and kissed you " Goodnight Dean" You smiled.