Ch.6

Derek's pov
   She's perfect.  Everything about her is absolutely amazing. I can't believe she's mine.
  Ever since the first time we talked I knew I wanted her to be mine.  I mean who wouldn't?  She's funny, clumsy, in a good way, outgoing, down to earth, adventurous, she can rap and sing, and not to mention she's beautiful.
    We are on our way to the studio right now so I can work on some songs, obviously.  Anyway we stopped at Taco Bell and got 8 dozen tacos for everyone.  Willow can eat a dozen by herself and then some.  That girl is not afraid to eat in front of boys let me tell ya. Hell she eats more than I do!
"So... We're going to LA in a week. Are you gonna go to college out there? Or just find a job?"
"I'm going to UCLA. I'm taking performing arts, music and art." Willow said.
"Oh so you can draw, sing, and act? Damn you are perfect."
"Well I'm not perfect just um... Skilled?" She said, well more like asked.
"Definitely."
After that we fell into a comfortable silence for about 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes was up we reached the studio. I got out and quickly ran over to Willow's side to open the door for her.
"Why such a gentleman." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Why thank you Ms.Johnson." I said in a really horrible British accent. I could tell it was bad because she burst out in a fit of laughter.
"Sorry Derek but that was horrible."
"Nah it's ok I kinda figured."
We walked into the studio and once we got in there and the guys saw us with all the tacos they kind of mobbed us.
"Damn don't kill me. Kill Derek instead!" Willow said, she shouldn't have said that.
"Oh that's it." I said and started chasing after her. She thought she was too fast for me and when she was least expecting it I grabbed her and started tickling her.
"D-D-Derek S-Stop!"
"No! Not until you say I'm the sexiest person in the world."
"Hell no!"
"Fine I guess I'll keep tickling you."
"Fine! Derek you're the sexiest person in the world! NOW LET ME GO!"
Once I let her go I kissed her cheek and went into the booth. I'm working on this new song called "Confidence" that apart of a new album I'm releasing soon.
After that I got out of the booth and sat in the couch. I can't wait to get back home and cuddle with my girl. Yes, I am a guy, and yes guys do like cuddling they just don't admit it out loud.
"Willow?" I looked over and she was sleeping.
I picked her up and told the guys we were leaving. I carried her out to my car and set her in the front seat, but she wouldn't let go.
"Don't leave me." She whispered.
"I'm not baby. I'm just putting you in the car so we can go home." She nodded her head and dozed back off while a started the 30 minute drive home.
Once we arrived home Willow woke up while I was carrying her up the stairs. Once we got to he bedroom I out her down so she could change. She went into her bathroom to change while I went over to my suitcase to put away the clothes I was currently wearing and I just was I my boxers.
"Hey Derek?!" Willow called.
"Yeah lil' ma?"
"Can I wear your shirt?" She asked.
"Of course!" I went to my suitcase and grabbed the shirt that I just put away and knocked on the bathroom door. She opened it slightly and reached her hand out.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome." I went back to the bed and grabbed her remember the and turned on her tv to Netflix. I put on some random show and waited for Willow to come out of the bathroom.
Once she came out I couldn't help but stare. She looked hot in my shirt.
"Take a picture it'll last longer."
So that's exactly what I did. She looked perfect so I set that as my wallpaper.
" I wasn't being serious!"
" Well it's to late now. You are now my wallpaper for both my lock&home screens."
She just nodded her head and climbed into bed next to me.
"Ooh I live Baby Daddy." So that's what this show was called.
We watched about 5 shows of it until both of us drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooo Derek's POV! I hop you liked it! I wrote the first 3 paragraphs on the bus because I was bored so I decided to finish it up and surprise you guys with a chapter because my book is almost at 1k views! I really didn't think anybody would read my book! Anyway if you have any ideas for this book I'm open to more ideas snapchat me: hannichole13
Comment on here or follow me on Instagram and Twitter both hanah1303