The Dance

It's been a year after my running away from camp thing. Connor and Travis did keep their promise. However now it was the dance and this time Travis and Connor were now off the job. 

   Helen P.O.V

  " Piper! I will not wear that dress!" I screamed.

Piper was dragging me into her cabin and I wasn't going in without a fight. Soon Hazel and Annabeth joined in and started to help Piper! Piper said, " Oh come on! You got show the real you! All you wear are a sweater with jeans or a shirt and shorts!" I kicked her lightly then back flipped away form the girls and sprinted away from them. They all groan and gave up, going into their cabins to get ready for the dance. To be honest WHY IS THERE A DANCE!? Since Piper asked for dance out of no where Mr. D 'made the event' aka charm speak to do so.  That was when I bumped into Connor who had a bouquet of red roses and was a nervous. Connor was shocked to see me and I smirked asking, " SO who's the girl?" Connor turned red and he began to sweat then he asked, " Will..you..go..to...the...dance..with...me?" I was speechless because I was planning to just watch the Dance. So I smiled and said, " Okay" Connor smiled too and gave me the roses. I gave him a quick hug and said, " Meet you at the dance!" He nod and ran away to his cabin. I also turned and went to the Hades Cabin. I went to a corner and shadow traveled back to my house. I nearly scared the daylights out of mom when she saw me. I explained everything to her and she had an idea. She went to the attic where she gave me a dress.

 The dress was blue and perfect but something bothered me

 The dress was blue and perfect but something bothered me. " Mom why is it blue?" My Mom answered with happiness, " That was the color silk your grandmother gave me before she passed away." Wait she MADE this dress!? Mom nod as if reading my mind. She then took out her make up stuff and said, " Well are you ready?" ...

 After she finished, I looked at the mirror and I looked beautiful. My hair was in a half ponytail and curled a bit more.

 ( This is like her hair style)

 Mom was nearly in tears as she said, " My girl is all grown up

 Mom was nearly in tears as she said, " My girl is all grown up." I looked up on the clock and saw I had 30 minutes to go back to camp so I said good bye and shadow traveled again back to the cabin. But of course Nico HAD to be there and was shocked to see me in a dress and make up. He was speechless too but before I could go out Hazel came out with all ready and saw me. She squealed and took me out where Annabeth and Piper were at. When they saw me they smiled and Piper said, " Wow I guess you could choose your own dress" I nod, " Helen!" I turned to see Nico, Percy, Frank, Jason, and WILL!? They bombed me with questions until the girls hushed them up. So while we were walking to the dance, a lot and I mean a lot were staring at me in awe or about to faint. That made the boys to walk with me like a body guard. Annabeth then asked me, " So who's your date?" Bad move. The boys screamed out, " Wait she isn't TAGGING along but with a date with a BOY!?" They said boy so digusted that it would make Artemis jealous. The girls nod and we arrived to the dance. It was stunning all teh lights and decorations. That was when I was about to go to Connor when the girls yelled out, " YOUR WITH CONNOR!?!?!??!" That got teh boys attention too and they stared at me and then to Connor who was at the food table chatting with Travis who was with Katie. I tapped Connor's shoulder and he turned around to see me in pretty form. He dropped his jaw and Travis spat out his drink while Katie smiled and high five me saying, " You look good." Connor now blushes and we soon talked about things and all. 

 My favorite song cam out nad Connor asked if I would dance with him. I nod and we danced foolishly. We acted like children which was awesome. Soon the dance was over and I said Good bye to Connor before giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek. Connor blushed and waved good bye too. I walked to the Poseidon cabin where Piper bombed me question most of them were no's. The brothers were a bit confused when I said we didn't slow dance, or look at each other in the eyes beofre kissing which is a big EWWWW!!!, or did all the love stuff. Instead I decided to tell them about all the fun stuff we did and Piper was a bit upset that I didn't do all lovey dovey with him. But again This is Connor and I we are talking about.

"True"

"Good job sis."

"Mhm"

"At lease they aren't a thing"