Make up

For Kaylajayy915
Welcome to my first smut!
Makayla's P.O.V
"WHAT THE FUCK DEREK, THATS MY MOM HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALL HER A PEICE OF SHIT?!?" I shout on the top of my lungs. I can't believe he just called my mom a piece of shit! "Makayla how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? Baby look at me!" I don't want to look at him, I walk over and sit on the couch. "Look baby let me make it up to you." He said. "You should be  making it up to my mom not me." "I can't do this to your mom can I?" Derek asked, kissing under my ear. I'm not in the mood for sex, so I start walking up the stairs. The next thing I know is Derek has me leaned up against the wall with his hands holding mine above my head! "Playing hard to get?" How am I suppose to stay mad at him when he looks so hot? "I asked you a question Mami!" He said. I stayed silent wile he was inches away from my face. He smashes his lips onto mine, he asked for entrance but I didn't let him! Then he grabbed my breast and I let out a small moan, and he slipped his tongue inside. The kiss got heated Derek started tugging at the bottom of my shirt, I couldn't do much with only one free hand. Derek noticed that I wasn't accomplishing taking my shirt off so he let my other arm go. As soon as he did I took my shirt off breaking the kiss only for a few seconds. I wanted him at this point! Mad or not I needed him! I start to unzip his jeans and pull them down. After they were gone I started at his boxers, first I'll tease his abit. 😏. I start to palm him for a few seconds then I stop and went for his shirt. He broke the kiss, "Don't tease." He said in his hot sex voice. He then starts to pull my pants down, then my underwear. After he and I were fully nude he turned me around. "Get on your knees and Bend over" He demanded. My knees were on one step and my elbows on another. "Be prepared you won't be able to walk today!" He said with a smirk on his face. Then he rubbed his member against my vagina. "Don't tease." I said using his own words against him. He entered and I moaned with pleasure! "Make sure the new neighbors know my name!" He twisted my hair in his hand to give him more control. "OH FUCK OH LORD FUCK DEREK OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK OH MY GOD FUCK DEREK JAMES LUH" i couldn't hold it in anymore. His thrusts were harder and deeper by each one. He was right I wouldn't be a bale to walk. He pulled himself out and sat on the stair next to me. "Sit and ride" he said, patting his thigh. I get up and sit on his dick slowly. With out telling me he thrusts into me. I start to ride him. Wile I ride he starts to thrust. "Fuck Derek I dont......think I ..........FUCK.........can take it!" I said. He throws me off and stands up. With his dick in my face I get the clue that he wants a blow job. I put my hand on his dick then I put my mouth on it. He moans out. I bob my head back and forth back and forth. He thrusts into my mouth hitting the back of my mouth over and over. "Fuck I'm cum!" He said. "Were?" I ask him. "On your face ahhhhh fuck!" He continued moaning witch turned me on so damn much. He came all over my face. I pushed every thing into my mouth and swallowed. "You're washing what you got on the stairs!" I say seeing that Derek got it on my stairs. "Let's have a race the first one down the stairs doesn't have to clean the carpet?" He said. "And start" I hate him so much. He knows I can't walk. "I'm joking babe come here." He picks me and takes me down the stairs. He then sucks on my boob. "If we have round two I'll clean the stairs?"Derek said. "You're a horny mess." I say making him  and me giggle. But we go for round two!!

THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 2k !!!!!!!!!!!