Preggo

Read till the end please?!?
For @jojoxespinosa14
Y/N P.O.V
I can't believe it IM PREGNET!!!!! Me and Derek want a kid. No we're not married but we want to get married once he's off tour. Him and the boys are on the bus right now. I told them it's my sisters birthday and I have to get her a present wile they stock up on food. They eat a lot of food. I put the toilet seat down and sit. How can I make this special for Derek??? I walk out and look around, I see a gift box. "Perfect!" I say to myself. I walk up to the cashier and hand him the box. I pay for it and walk out.. I put the pregnancy test in the red little box and put it in my bag. "Did you buy anything?" Derek asks as I get on the bus. "No they had nothing." God I hate lying to him!  "That sucks. Well maybe after the show me and you can go shopping for something?" He said/asked. "WHIPED" the boys said. I flipped them off.
*At Show*
Derek is preforming at the moment and now is  my chance! I walk out , when he is close to ending his song. I hand him the box. "What is this?" He asked. "Just open it babe." He puts his mic on the floor and opens the box. He drops the box along with his jaw! "NO YOU ARE NOT!! DONT BE FUCKING WITH ME!!!! ARE YOU REALLY?" He asked. Every one around is waiting for an answer. "Yep!" I say nodding my head. All the fans scream. We'll the once that figured out what was going on! Derek hugs me then drops to his knees. His lifts his head up and puts his hands in a praying position. "THANK YOU DEAR LORD!!" He screams. "IM GUNNA BE A DAD!!!" The fans go crazy!! The boys hug him and me but be carful when hugging me. Fuck this shit, I'm gunna be an uncle. Uncle Skate! I like the way that sounds!!" Nate said wile going in to hug me. It's finally happening, I'm starting a family with the man I love more than anything!!!

Sorry I haven't updated!!! It was my moms birthday then mine. I locked myself out of my phone and it was like that for like a week before we went to get it fixed. Then it took a long ass time to fix. THANK YOU FOR 3k!!! Hope you likes it!!