Chapter 4: The Gym

Shout out to Jmgonzalees and fatumalove161

Thanks so much for reading my books. I really appreciate it.

-------------------------____________________---------------

/Aura's POV/

I woke up sweating and out of breath. Another nightmare. I thought to myself. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw it was 3:17. I got up and into the shower. I stood under the water thinking about the nightmare. I've been having them ever since I got out of that house. What would happen if they never abused me? Easy, I wouldn't be who I am today. No, I don't regret a single second of my life. It made me stronger mentally and physically.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. ( outfit up top) After that, I walked out of the house and got on my bike. I threw on my shades and zoomed off to school.

I arrived at the school ten minutes later and hopped off my bike. I still get stares, but not as much as yesterday. There might not be stares, but there is gossip for smoking in her classroom yesterday. I mean, she needs to let me have my freedom. Plus, it was hilarious to see how red her face was. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

I walked into class since I still don't have a backpack, I really need to get one. Eh, I'll get one after school. All heads turned my way.

I rolled my eyes under my glasses and walked to my seat in the back which is still, unfortunately, beside that Alec kid. I know he is in a gang, yep, the Scorpions. And his little friends, Kane and them, are with him. I know all of his alliances. Half of them know me very well from juvie, and by very well I mean they got their arse handed to them by me. Yeah, not the prettiest of sights.

Anyway, they know what I can do to them. I sat down and put my head down, trying to gain the sleep I lost from the nightmares.

I was sleeping for what...10 minutes... Until I was awoken by a scream.

"Miss Price?!?!??" his voice boomed. I jolted up and held my shades in place before they could fall off my face. The teacher's face morphed into one of confusion until rage swept over it.

"Why were you sleeping in my class!?!?!?!" he bellowed. I shrugged and put my head back down, trying to catch some more sleep.

I was soon jolted awake.... Again.... By hands slamming on my desk.

I slowly lifted my head, glaring at the teacher through my shades. His angered face soon was replaced by one of fear. He should know better, he's IS my uncle, of course. Surprised? I know. He should of just let me be.

A devious grin took place upon my features. Uncle Ramon visibly gulped. I slowly stood up and towered over his 6'1 frame with my 6'3 frame. I know, I'm tall, I get it from my dad.

Uncle Ramos cowered back in submission, probably trying to save himself from further embarrassment. I smirked in victory and sat back down, putting my head down once again, with no distractions.

I woke up to the blaring sound of the bell. I shot up and my glasses fell off my face. I snapped my eyes shut and grabbed the shades. I put them on and opened my eyes to see an empty classroom. That was close. I thought.

I walked out of the classroom and started my way to second period. I walked in and saw that the classroom had no teacher in here.

I walked groggily to my seat. I was passing through a desk when a perfectly shaved leg stuck out in front of my feet. I stopped walking and stared at it. I then looked to the person the leg belonged to. It was the slut, I think her name is Veronica.

Instead of stepping over it I stepped on it, very hard. Not hard enough to break it, but hard enough to fracture it. She cried out in pain, which sounded like a constipated whale. I chuckled a chuckle that sent shivers down your spine. Apparently it worked for her since she cowered back into her seat making her cry out in pain again. I shook my head and sat in my seat. Veronica's minions carried her out of the classroom right when the teacher came in. Talk about perfect timing.

......

The rest of the school day was uneventful. I didn't feel like shopping for a school bag, so I just went home, took a shower, and jumped into bed falling into a dreamless sleep as my head hit the pillow.

-----------------////////////////----------------

Hey guys I just want to say thank you for reading and the shout outs for this chapter is up top. Just in case, I might shout out to a person more than once.

Follow
Comment
Vote