Christmas Day.

A/N For my bae _colastarnexo_ :)
Love you xx
Ava's p.o.v
As soon as I woke up I headed to my wardrobe and threw on a Christmas jumper. My jumper had a knowledge penguin on it with a Christmas hat on. It also sang Jingle bells!
I was excited to see Robin most. I grabbed my presents I got for everyone. Robins was the biggest.
I walked into the main room where everyone was sat on the sofas and on the floor. Robin was saving a seat for me.
Me and Robin was like best friends but I had a crush on him..
Today I was going to tell him!!
I placed the presents under the tree and greeted everyone. Then I sat next to Robin.
"It's snowing outside :)" Said Robin cheerfully.
"Ooh." I said. "Okay who's opening first?" I grinned at everyone and Aaron shot his hand up.
I had gotten him a remote control helicopter.
"AWW Ava my gurl! You deserve a medal." He winked, continuing to open various presents which all included Mirrors.
The others opened presents whilst me and Robin chatted about everything. Then it was my turn :o.
"Wanna open them together??" Robin asked.
There was three gifts left. The one I gave to Robin and the ones he's gave to me.
He told me to open mine first so I opened the biggest. It was a bog with a ribbon and it was shaking.
I carefully took off the lid and a puppy bounced out.
I squealed and wrapped my arms around Robin.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!" I screamed.
Robin grinned and opened his and a large teddy and chocolates. The enormous teddy said "I love you.."
He looked at me and smiled and whispered..
"I love you to." We hugged and he told me to open the smaller present. I opened it to find another smaller box. Hmm...
I opened it and discovered a small ring saying forever on it.
"Will you be my forever?" He asked holding my hands.
Tears ran down my face and I nodded.
"Definitely.".

THE END