"Swear jar!" Andrew exclaims, "Angelina's going to get rich."

"I never stopped you from working, remember when you used to stay up till three a.m. when you worked at Syco Entertainment?" Mom says.

"Jessica, you used to work at the Syco Entertainment?" Andrew's eyes widen.

Well that reminds me of the old day, when I used to he in school with Luke. That's why I wouldn't take off the necklace, it remains a part of London and its days when I'm in Los Angeles.

"Thank you, mom." I roll my eyes. "Yes, I did."

"That's awesome, why don't you mention that?" Tyler says.

"Jesus Christ! It's my previous work and it shall only be mentioned in my CV, more of Curriculum Vitae." I snap, standing up.

"Simon misses you by the way," Dad remarks.

"You still meet him? Tell him I say hi." I shrug. "Now, good night."

"See you in Cheshire, my darling." Mom says, using a British accent.

"Angelina, you're sleeping too," I smile at her.

"But Andy promised we'd see a basketball match today." She whines.

"Important question, what's Angelina's thing for basketball?" Mom questions.

"Uh, she likes the sport, let her be." I shrug. "Angelina, I promise you I'll let Andy download matches for you to watch tomorrow in the train."

"Fine." She sighs. "But you're reading me a story."

"Yeah okay." I roll my eyes as she runs happily towards the stairs. "Goodnight."

"I'm glad we didn't get lost this time." Tyler states, glancing at his phone, he's probably texting his girlfriend. He's a little upset because they're not spending Christmas together.

"Why is Jessica not speaking at all at the moment?" Andrew asks.

"Because she's holding a book, and when she holds a book, she doesn't speak." Angelina clarifies, she's so smart.

I was reading An Abundance Of Katherines, yeah it might be more for teens, but I thought it was fine. How Colin gave up his principles of dating Katherines for Lindsey and they seem to be true love for me. They don't know I finished, though, I'm just listening to them while pretending to read the Appendix.

"This is the first vacation I see her not working." Andrew remarks, handing Angelina his phone so she could watch the game.

"You might not see her, but she certainly is working. Man, those days when she was at Syco were the worst. Self-harm, depression, dad was not being around, Kristen dying and not to forget, anorexia. She's suffered a lot, I couldn't be happier she's alive honestly." Tyler tells him, oh my god, that's so sweet.

"Wow, that is a lot." Andrew states, amazed. "She still doesn't eat so much honestly."

"At least, she puts something in her mouth." Tyler sighs, I can't really see their facial expressions.

"Okay, we leave next station," dad announces, finally. "Gemma is supposedly waiting for us outside the station."

"Who's Gemma?" Andrew asks. Okay, if he's going to be so oblivious and honest in front of them, I'll be so embarrassed because I know I don't talk so much about family.

"Our aunt," I reply, standing up. "Let's go, Angie!"

"You know, Andrew, you're the first boyfriend Jessica ever let me meet." Grandma scoffs, taking a sip of her glass of wine.

"I honestly have no reply," Andrew says.

"Just drink the wine and don't be as sober as your girlfriend decided to be," She smiles at him.

"Anne, I don't think you should encourage him to become an alcoholic." Mom points out.

"Christmas Eve is tomorrow," Aunt Gemma changes the subject, thank you.

"You should be glad your family's not showing me any of your baby pictures," Andrew whispers to my ear, but Grandma seems to have heard him.

"It's because we have none." She admits. "Harry wasn't really around when Jessica was a child, so we barely have anything. Same goes for Tyler."

"Can we not talk about the past? Please." I get out a pack of cigarettes. "Give me fifteen, I really need to smoke."

"Take me with you." Mom says, grabbing my wrist.

We're currently in Manchester Airport, waiting to go to Los Angeles. I had to change airports because grandma insisted on us staying that extra day. We went from Cheshire to Manchester by car, and then here we're at the airport.

"I hope you've enjoyed this 'vacation'," I smile at Andrew. "Thank you."

"What for?" Andrew asks, confused.

"Thank you for spending Christmas with my family and I, instead of being with yours." I accumulate.

"I wouldn't mind to do it again." He affirms.

"I would." I scoff.

And then we kiss, it's firm and soft, with murmurs around coming from other persons who're going to travel, both the smells of our perfumes mixing. I'm at this stage of life where I'm happy with everything, except living in the United States. I still have no idea what I'll do, but let's keep it like this.