[3] Appreciate the little things

Okay Ardelia, you have to stand for yourself. You can't show them that you're weak.

I took a huge breath giving myself enough courage before I stood up and spit out the words I wanted to say.

"You're the one that knocked into me. Plus it's not a big of a deal I'm not gonna ever apologize so just deal with it!!"

Holy shit what is wrong with me!? As soon as I finish that 'speech' of mine I tried to catch my breath as my chest moves up and down as anger took over me for a moment there.

"Wow...That's the first time you've actually said more than one sentence to anyone Ardel" Eunhae said out of surprise as I sat back down and played around with my food as I've lost my appetite thanks to that jerk.

"Wahhh seriously hyung what's gotten into her?! I thought she's that quiet little introvert in school but look at her getting all angry at me, " Junhoe said more of a whine to Yunhyeong who just sat there looking at me the same way Eunhae is looking at me.

"I guess I'll get going," I said giving a semi-smile to everyone and giving the last glare to Junhoe before leaving.

I think that time of the month is gonna hit soon considering my sudden change of mood.Ughhhh great, this day can't get any better.

[After School]

"Ughhh I'm gonna kill him for ditching us" Eunhae groaned as she got a last minute text from Yunhyeong saying that he couldn't send us home today.Which is strange considering he barely does anything after school.

"Come on Walking home is not that bad.Besides how long has it been since we've actually looked around the neighbourhood." I said persuading Eunhae that this isn't as bad as it seems.

"Yeah sure. I bet it'll be fun walking around in my new white, EXPENSIVE shoes that I just bought." Eunhae said sarcastically not forgetting the fact that she emphasised on the word expensive.

"Eunhae... We human beings walk in shoes. That's the purpose of using shoes smartass. Besides, stop being such a spoiled brat and just walk with me okay. My day has been shitty enough and more shit is what I don't need right now."

I stomped off leaving Eunhae a few steps behind me, as we head back home. Seriously at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if I start bleeding down there. Either that or I seriously have got some anger management issues.

They whole trip back home was a quiet one. Eunhae didn't even walk beside me she just stayed behind me all this while. Was I too harsh on her just now? Aish I guess I've got no choice.

I stopped where I was standing and turned around with the intention to apologise to Hae.

"Hae about just now, I'm sor.....Hae?" I stuttered as I was shocked to not see her there. No wonder it was so quiet. I didn't even realise that no footsteps were heard behind me as I was walking alone. That Bij, where did she went to?

[At Home]

I swear where did she go to. As soon as I arrived home I looked everywhere in the house for her but she wasn't home. Did she run off somewhere crying over what I said? I mean I know I was a bit bitchy but it is not like she would go that far right? Ughhh whatever I'll just do my work and hope that she'll be back soon.

As I was immersed in my school work, I didn't realise someone was standing by the door watching me.

"HEY ARDEL!" that high-pitched voice literally startled me as i fell off my chair. Yup that's definitely Eunhae. She laughed as soon as she witness the scene leaving me there rubbing my ass that is sore from the fall.

"YAH! where did you go to?!?!? You left me alone there just now without a word! I thought you were mad at me!" I shouted at her because it's true that I was worried sick abut her. I mean she's the only family that I can depend on and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

"Jjang!!!!" She exposed her hands that were behind her back from just now. Apparently she bought tons of junk food snacks for me. How can I not suspect a thing?

Noticing I was just keeping quiet Eunhae speak up, " Well you said your day was shitty enough so I brought some rainbows to fill up the rest of your day??"

Hearing her say that I scoop her up with a hug. "Hae you're the best!"

"erm.. hello..girl..dying.." she said almost softly as I was hugging her too tight.

"Yeah..right sorry hahaha" I said as I let her out of my hold as she took a deep breath for air.

Well thanks to her my day has been made up. I mean food is life how can I not be happy. Little things like this are what make me happy.

I've learned to appreciate them while they last because happiness won't last forever right mum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! Sorry that it took me so long just to update :( It is just that I have been busy trying to adapt to my new school so I hope you understand!!>< OMG BTW HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN WYD MV!!! HOLY SHIT THEY ARE SUCH CUTIES IN THAT MV THEY LOOK SOOOO BOYFRIEND MATERIAL *HEART EYES* okay enough fangirling HAHAHAH 'll see you guys in the next chapter! For those who have been reading from the start THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU GUYS! To those who have just discovered this book, THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS AND I LOVE YOUT TOO!Hope you guys would stay throughout this whole book!

XOXO