♡Skinship | Mikazuki x Reader

What a nice way to start this book with our beloved Jiji <3 Heh, probably all of you would be kind of uncomfortable making skinship with other people. For those who don't know what skinship is, it is the bonding of people through physical contact~ In one of Jiji's lines, he mentions about this, so I thought that maybe I could write a one shot based on it~ Anyways,

🌸Touken Ranbu, let us begin.🌸

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The luckiest moment in your life just felt like yesterday when you successfully smithed one of the most beautiful swords, Mikazuki Munechika. You were utterly surprised and glad at the same time that you ran around the citadel, announcing the new addition to your family.

As of now, it has been a month since you have assigned Mikazuki as your first team's captain. Because of this, you felt like he became a significant part of your life, as well as growing closer to him. However, the word "closer" could be interpreted in different ways.

You have just returned home from tiring your team out in the front lines. Your swords were badly injured as well. You decided to treat Mikazuki first, since his condition was the most severe. You beckoned him closer to you and gestured for him to have a seat in front of you. "Come, Mikazuki, let's get you repaired."

The sword sat down really close to you, with his knees touching yours. He seemed calm and collected, despite the stingy-looking cuts and scratches that were all over his body; he was not wincing nor groaning at the pain either. He slipped off the top layers of his clothes until you could see his bare chest. "I'm ready, aruji," he said.

As you were cleaning his wounds, you couldn't help but blush whenever you make contact with his toned muscles. The sword noticed your facial expression, and so he laughed. "Ahahaha! It's very entertaining whenever aruji cleans me. Her cute face is worth gazing at."

His statement made you blushed even more. "D-Don't say those things, Jiji. Be quiet and let me focus on repairing you so that I could finish quickly and attend to the other damaged swords."

"Hm?" He raised a brow and leaned closer. "But I want to stay with you longer, aruji. I like you to touch me a lot more, haha!"

"W-What??" You asked, cheeks flaming bright red. "W-What do you mean?"

"Nn... Is this what they call skinship?" Mikazuki wondered. "Well, I don't really mean it in a parent-and-child way, since I've never view aruji as my parent, nor my child."

You tilted your head. "Then, what do you view me as?" The words accidentally went out of your mouth due to curiosity. After realizing that, you covered your mouth and shook your head. "N-Nevermind what I said." You went back to cleaning the beautiful sword, avoiding eye contact.

Unfortunately for you, Mikazuki lifted your head up by your chin so that you would look at his eyes. "Rather than seeing you as my aruji, would you accept me viewing you as a woman?"

Your mind was mixed with different thoughts. You weren't sure on how to respond to his statement. Before you could blurt out a syllable, trying to change the subject, he spoke again. "Are you alright with me touching you the way I want to?" He asked you with lustful eyes. You flinched when his hand crept onto yours. He brought it to his lips and kissed it. "For having such skillful hands to handle your swords, and for taking care of all of us." Mikazuki pulled you closer, resulting for you to fall in between his arms. He cupped one of your tinted-pink cheeks and kissed the other. "For having such cute emotions that please me."

You were mentally freaking out ever since his soft lips made contact with your skin. You were very much surprised, but deep down you felt a tingly sensation that you wanted the sword to keep on doing his method of skinship. Was it love that made me captive in his arms? you thought.

Mikazuki gazed at your (eye color) orbs. Your heart was beating at the speed of sonic as you waited for his next move. Soon, he fluttered his eyes shut, inched forward to give you a passionate kiss on the lips. Unlike the other two kisses, this was the longest and most meaningful kiss.

He slowly pulled back, quickly opening his eyes to look at your reaction. "And that... that is for making me fall in love with you, (Y/N)-aruji."

You blushed fifty shades of red hearing that he had used your actual name for the first time, and he had actually just confessed his love for you. "M-Mikazuki..." You were out of breath because of that kiss. You deeply inhaled  and said, "I never thought that one of the most beautiful swords would ever develop feelings for a saniwa like me. I... I think I may be feeling the same way..." You looked away embarrassedly.

He chuckled. "I'm glad then. I am hoping to receive extra love and care from you, aruji, hahaha!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you think of the first one shot? Please leave some feedback in the comments so that I could improve my ways of writing~ Thank you very much for reading, and we shall meet each other again soon in the next chapter!

Oh, and also, you are still free to do requests until I say so, so it would be nice if you could go back to the request board chapter and write down your requests there! You may also write it here, but putting it in the request board will help things get organized and I could know which comments are actually requests and stuff. That would be all for now, so have a nice day~ <3

-Miharu 🌸