I got to the door, and of course, it was unlocked. I knocked first, but then opened it up and went right in. Right away I could see them both. Half under the dining room table. She must have tried to hide there, but he was on her now. She was lying under him, and he was straddling her, his fist full of a huge section of her hair, and I just caught him slap her hard when I came in.

God dam.mit, the fvcking as.shole. This wasn't going to be easy, doing this while I was drunk. I just wanted to punch the guy in his throat. How DARE he be violent towards a woman!

"Hey! Hey hey hey hey heeeyyyyy! Now come on! Stop this fvcking nonsense!" I yelled, as I tried to get over to them quickly, but everything was in the way. Sofa cushions had been pulled off and tossed around the room. There were glasses and bowls and whatever else had been available to throw was all over the floor. It was like an obstacle course, which was almost impossible for me, being so drunk.

I finally got to him, after hearing several more slaps to her face, each one with a matching scream from her, and I bent over and pulled him off. Well, I tried. He was heavy and I was drunk, so it kinda worked. I got him off of her enough that she had a chance to climb out from under him and escape.

Jocelyn, the woman got up and ran to the corner to watch me struggle with James, the man.

"James.....James, come on mate.........calm down laddy.........calm down........come on then....." I tried calming him down, but he just kept struggling in my bear hug grip around his back and arms.

"Get the FVCK OFF ME! I'll fvcking K.ILL THE WHO.RE!" he kept repeating.

Jocelyn wasn't helping as she yelled "Fvck YOU, as.shole! Get the FVCK out of here you limp di.cked co.ck svcking wanker!"

I sighed. This was a bad fight tonight.

Great.

Maybe I should've brought Paul and Lou up here with me. Stupid me.

I struggled trying to hold James down, as he tried to get up to lunge at Jocelyn.

He started trying to headbutt me now, and he got a sudden burst of rage filled strength and elbowed me in the side. "Ooooomph" that fvcking hurt. Fvcking as.shole.

Jocelyn came over now, and started smacking James all over his back and head, I suppose, trying to protect me. It wasn't working. James was only getting angrier and angrier.

Somehow, James got hold of my wrist at one point, and bent it in a not good position, then turned his attention to trying to swat at Jocelyn. I gave the fvck up. My wrist hurt like a fvcking bi.tch now. I swore it was probably broken. All I thought right away was, how am I supposed to finish my album now? You can't play guitar with a broken wrist, and it would take MONTHS to heal, I was sure of it.

Gwen had just gotten her boot off recently, and that seemed like forever.

I got myself out of the action, and of course, James lunged right at Jocelyn, and knocked her right over the back of the sofa, both of them landing where there should have been cushions to sit on. Her, on top of him.

I pulled out my phone, which luckily wasn't broken in the scuffle, and I tried to dial 999, but my right hand wasn't working well from my fvcked up wrist. Just then, two police burst in the door.

YES!!! Now I didn't have to worry about this sh.it anymore. Finally, someone else called the police. What a fvcking miracle.

They got right to work getting James off of his woman (That's what he called her. "His woman", so that's how I referred to her now, since she didn't fix her life and leave his abusive as.s.)