Confessions

I stared into her eyes and waited for a response. Did she realize that i was suggesting that it was me who was here for her? Of course she does, she is so smart and beautiful.
"Alya i have to say something to you before i lose my nerve. I lo- like your laugh! I like your smile and your hair and your eyes. Your so sweet and crazy and funny. Alya, i think your beautiful and amazing and i dont care if you dont like me back because just being here next to you is enough for me. Just seeing your eyes and your smile make me feel like the king of the world! I-I... I love you Alya. I really do."
Nino shut his eyes tightly and waited for a response. As the clock ticked he heard Alya whisper.
"Nino. I think I finally know why my heart does funny things when your around. And why I blush when you tease me and how i dont mind that you cover my eyes. Nino, i love you too!"
Alya smiled at Nino with the most genuine look of happiness on her face. Nino was sure this face reflects that to. Nino gently touched her check and pulled her closer to him. Nino smiled at her face and stared into her eyes. But Alya was becoming impatient with all the hesitating.
"Oh come on! I cant wait forever! Jiss me!"
And with that Alya pulled Nino's lips onto hers. Nino thought that her lips were the softest, sweetest, most hypnotic things ever. He heard her gasp in surprise but she didnt pull away. In fact, Alya couldn't get enough of him. And when Nino finally pulled away so they could breath again, Alya complained about it as they snuck back out into lobby of the theater.

Nino had walked Alya home and all thoughts of Adrien and Marinette slipped from both of their minds as Nino leaned in to give her a goodnight kiss.
"I love you."
Nino whispered.
"I love you too."
Alya pulled him in for one last kiss that Nino accepted and when they pulled away, Nino wrapped his arms around Alya's beautiful frame. They only broke apart because they heard Alya's mom coming to the door.
"Until tomorrow beautiful."

"Until tomorrow Nino."
Alya smiled as she slipped into bed. Thinking of all the things that had passed. Replaying every kiss in her mind and within a few minutes, she was in a peaceful sleep.