from where i was seated i can see students that are part of the varsity team stretched and do their morning routines at the field..

I totally forgot everything when i saw him walked past my window...

the guy with the longish hair..

from my point of view his not that tall..

not athletic built either but i can see that his lean because of his uniform..

he carries himself with an air of confidence.

his hair is swaying with the wind..

" miss Sanvictores.. " the professor called me and asked me if im listening..

i can see Zeke rolled his eyeballs and smiled at me..

" yes sir im listening.. " i answered with a bored tone..

then he asked me a question regarding his lecture which i answered correctly ofcoures..

i looked outside hoping to see him again. i never saw his face...

' what does he look like?? ' i wonder

then i shook my head..

what am i thinking..

since when did i notice guys???

yeah i easily make friends with guys thats my nature but praise a guy???

ah for the love of pete!!!

the bell rings and everyone got up and left the classroom as fast as they can..

" so whats your next class?? " Zeke asked while we walked our way out..

" umm ah lets see.. " i unfolded my class schedule

" ah here home economics.. " a knot formed on my forehead

Zeke laughs at my expression..

" seriously??? "

" what do you expect.. hey H.E is not that bad.. a minor subject yes but youll do.. " he winked at me..

I grunted..

" so wheres the new building?? " i asked again when i reached my locker which is luckilly located near Zeke's..

" thats on the other side of the gym.. i want to walk you there Skye but i have class.. "

" I'll walk her.. " came a voice beside me..

" geez!!! dont you knock or something!! " i hissed while holding my chest

Zeke laughed loudly..

the girl snickered..

" i didnt see any doors.. " she smirked..

i smiled evilly at her..

im so gonna like this girl

she's taller than me by an inch or 2 a long straight hair that reaches her under arm..

" im Anne.. " she extended her hand..

" Skye.. " i shook her hand..

" ok Anne here is my friend and her next class is in the new building so go both of you.. " Zeke literally pushed us outside..

we laugh as if no one is there..

" yeah yeah we get it.. " Anne said while straightening her skirt

" you cant get rid of us that fast Zeke.. " i joked

" i know pest!! " Zeke yelled while laughing at us..

" so Skye i can see that youre new here.. because of the clothes.. " she eyed me..