chapter 1

Blasting my ears with the music coming from my headphones I walked briskily on my new schools corridor. I keep chanting the words 'no ones looking your way Skye. . ' in my mind while doing so. .

Yep thats me Skye Sanvictores, my mom got reassigned thats why Im here in my new school, St. Catherine one of the many international schools here in the Philippines. .  

Im the eldest i have one sister and she's still in high school. . .

Tucking a few strands of my wayward hair beneath my ear while gripping the strap of my bagpack with my other hand i took a deep breath. .

"room 403. . " letting go of my shakey breath i twisted the door knob and went inside. .  

I may be shy and preferred to be ignored by everyone cause i like to keep a low profile but i never bow down my head. .  

Glancing around for a seat and saw one across the room near the window. .

"perfect" i muttered under my breath and dragged my feet to the spot. .

I slumped and slouch immediately on my chair while put my bag down on my side..

" hi.. you new here?? "

my eyes flew open when i heard someone..

i turned to see a guy.. a really cute guy..

' is he really talking to me?? '

well im not exactly your lady something here..

i grew up with my uncles.. thus the boyish ways and to top it all my ripped jeans and a shirt with a gray hoody and oh yeah my high cut leather chucs..

" ah yeah.. i guess.. " is all i can say..

still slouching..

i know so unlady like..

but hey news flash..

i was never a lady and never will...

" hi im Zeke.. " and then he reached for my hand and shook it, flashing his friendly smile and winked at me..

' WTH!!! he's gay!!!! ' my mind went haywire because of that realization..

" ah hi im Skye.. " i smiled back..

after that Zeke begun telling me stories about the school..

about the rules and everything..

i never told him that i already knew it.. by heart..

its weird i know.. reading something for once and it will etched in my memory like super strong glue.. and i never forget even for a moment..

the subject i have with Zeke is advanced calculus and yeah i know it sucks..

i suck at math thats why i always pay attention with this subject so i wont fail..

then Zeke shift about the popular at school..

and Zeke is kinda popular too..

he's one of the drama club..

" i know youre not the type of a drama queen Skye but swear you wont be bored to death when im on stage.. " Zeke explains..

" im not into that stuff but ill go if youre there.. " i answered him truthfully..

the professor came in with lots of books in his hands and he begun teaching..

the weather outside is very gloomy..

when i looked outside i saw that the school gym is just across our building..