Imagine #1

!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER THIS IMAGINE!!

Y/N POV

I am packing my bag to head off to New York because that is where I am going to see the Magcon boys and meet my favorite one of them all. Cameron Dallas. I walk out of my poster filled room and walk downstairs and I see my mom waiting for me to drive me to New York with my sister y/s/n. We got the same hotel as them so we can see them more. Anyways we live in NJ so it's an hour drive. Once we get there we get settled into our room. Magcon isn't until tomorrow so we got time. My mom asked me to get ice and I was walking to the ice machine when 3 teenage boys plow me down. I get up and look at them. It is non other then Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes and Nash Grier. "I am so sorry miss" Shawn says with a sorry look. "it's fine" I said. "what's your name" Nash asked me. "y/n" I said. "Well we are-" I cut Nash off. "I know who you are. My sister and I are huge fans of yours. We are here to go to magcon tomorrow." I said with a smile. "can I see a picture of your sister?" Nash says as I open my phone up showing my sister y/s/n "wow she is beautiful. Here give her this and tell her not to give it to people." Nash says as he hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. I nod my head. "well, hope to see you there" Cameron says with his billion dollar smile. I smile back and walk to the ice machine. "wait?" I hear Cameron yell. I turn my head and he hands me a paper with his number on it. I smile huge and walk away.

"So that is how you and dad met?" my 10 year old daughter y/d/n asked me. "yes and that is how aunt y/s/n and uncle Nash met."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
HOPE U LIKED THE FIRSST IMAGINE. I DO MAGCON, O2L OR DOLAN TWIN IMAGINES. TO GET AN IMAGINE YOU MUST MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM @catie_vanbogelen THE FOLLOWING THINGS

Your name
What boy you want (magcon, o2l or Dolan twins)
What you want to happen

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK BULLIED BU MAGCON. HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY☺️☺️☺️