"Damn, Lauren. You're such an extremist, I love it!" Faye smiled.

"Okay, we don't have much time. We can split up. Faye, Lacey, and I will go buy the outfits."

"Outfits? This is so cool!" Brody smiled.

"She means slutty dresses." Faye spat.

"Oh, it's still kinda cool!"

"I'm not wearing any demeaning clothes! It's too degrading." Brianna crossed her arms.

"I understand. Do you have any problems with this plan, Faye?"

"Nah, I dress like a slut on the usual. I'm proud." Faye smirked.

"What about you, Lacey?"

"I guess I'm down with it."

"Good. Once we are inside, we'll find an entry way to sneak you two in also! We need to get to Blackwell Universal to learn where this entry way will be located. There has to be an alley door or something."

"Understood."

"Alright, we will all meet up in an hour in front of Blackwell Universal."

Everyone nodded and Brianna walked off with Brody.

"Look, I'm nervous about this... Yeah, we talk, but-"

"Look, Faye, I know you can do this. Sure, it's scary. We are about to break a few laws, but when I look at you guys, I see promise."

"Seriously?" Faye asked gently.

"Yes and I think that if you all are determined enough to do this, we can do whatever we have to."

"She's right." Lacey smiled.

"Let's do this." Faye smiled and started walking off with Lacey.

'Good, I convinced them. Now I just need to convince myself...'

I caught up with Lacey and Faye. We walked inside a fancy store full of dresses and costume jewelry.

"Where do we start?" Lacey asked looking at a dress.

"I honestly have no idea, this isn't my section of expertise." I sighed.

"It's okay, I got us all covered. Just tell me what you want and I'll fix the rest." Faye said crossing her arms "So what'll it be?"

"I want to look classy. Might as well look nice too, right?" I said biting my lip.

"I don't think that's his type." Faye squinted.

"I know, he's a pig. I just want to hold onto a small shard of my dignity."

"Okay... I'll see what I can do..." Faye said and started shuffling through racks.

After a little bit, she handed Lacy and I dresses, heels, and jewelry.

I came out wearing a short black dress with a small left shoulder strap. I wore red heels to match and a fake diamond necklace.