At Last...

Aphmau POV

       It was finally time for Zane and I's wedding I had a white dress with a purple ribbon across my stomach and dark purple on the back of the dress as well.I had a bouquet of white flowers and my hair was to the side,straightened and curled,I didn't even know how they did that.I was currently pacing around the room I was in thinking if I should go or stay mostly because I was extremely nervous and I couldn't think straight as I was pacing Zoey,Emmalyn,and Katelyn came in after all we were able to pick three people to come with us,nice right that means more friends "Aph calm down you've known Zane for a long time its going to be fine" Katelyn said giving me a glass of water which I drank "Katelyn is right Aph,you've been waiting for this all your life and now here it is" Zoey said taking the cup and giving me a book to read "Aph you'll do fine your acting just like me when I was getting married to Kenmer" Emmalyn said which helped since when she got married she was so beautiful.I take a deep breath "Your right I need to keep my head held high after all" I said while smiling and the other girls nodded "Oh by the way its time to go down the purple carpet,yes usually is red but right now is purple only for you though" Zoey said while smiling.I got up from the chair I was sitting in and I put the book down "Ok,lets of then" I said still smiling with all my heart.But anyway we decided that the girls walk down by themselves so it would be easier for all of us.I started walking down the carpet and I got to the end "You look beautiful Aphmau" Zane said blushing but it was almost unnoticeable "And you look handsome" i said blushing slightly as well.After the vows were said we kissed in front of everyone and we partied almost all night until me and Zane had to go on the cruise we planned out together as we were waving to the guests i threw the bouquet and guess who caught it...you guessed it Katelyn I saw her and her eyes were as big as saucers I waved and winked and Katelyn since I knew she would catch it.

      Me and Zane were on that cruise ship and we were married what could go wrong...actually a lot can go wrong in just one day or night it doesn't matter all I know is.

Something much greater is coming for all of us...

The End 

I'm sorry guys but I love how this story ended and I cant make a sequel because I tried and couldn't think of anything else to write sorry to disappoint you guys.

But thanks for reading this story.