Sadness Or Joy

Aphmau POV

I awake to find Garroth,carrying me to the village and my brother next to him.I look at Garroth and think,man I feel like I what to kill someone but I don't know who I wonder... at that moment I stated to cry I don't know why am I sad am I happy ugh I hate this as I say that in my head,my brother brushes my tears away.I look like I don't know anything but I know one thing if I stay here they'll kill everything I know they said that.I jumped out of Garroth's arms and run towards the old Lord's place and sat down but I grow wings again like that one time I felt pain wait pain was that it I don't feel pain.I slowly hear footsteps I turn to see Zane and he spoke and said "Come with me I'll keep you SAFE" I backed up slowly but they had bows pointed at me for me to sleep I said "You won't keep me what you call safe you want power and thats all you want" I say and bring out my wings this time they had a red outline on them I felt a sword at my neck Zane said "Don't she can kill you easy very easy I'll say this again come with me" I shook my head he looked at me and came closer I was scared my hair turned a purple color I then back up my wings turned purple for the outline to show I was scared.He came closer I saw my brother Gene he had a hood on like always I mouthed "Help me" but at that moment they pointed it toward them.I suddenly had a scythe in my hand the pointy part was crimson red and the handle was made of pure steel I had a grin on my face I had my wings the outline kept changing colors I killed all but Garroth,Dante,and Gene and for some reason Zane.I had gained the whole time then I said with a grin "I will not let you harm anyone are we clear Zane" Zane said "Oh princess of Igneous Ash Village the youngest one I will need to marry you some day" I said "You might want to leave before I demolish your village go now WHY ARE YOU STAYING THERE YOU IDIOT GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS" I was going to kick him but fell from using to much magic but it was worse because I fell out to Zane then I blacked out.

Gene POV

Laurence is going to now who I am but we need to get Aphmau we ran after here and found her scared because and she mouthed to us "Help me" but the guards pointed their swords at us.Aphmau went ballistic but me,Dante,and Garroth fell so we hit the ground and blacked out we woke when aphmau killed everything but me,Dante,Garroth,and Zane and my sister fell from using to much magic and fell into Zane's arms too ugh I can't even move I hate that I couldn't stop her from going crazy why is her destiny so horrible.I ran up even though it hurt to move at all I finally saved her she hugged me and started chanting a spell to cure my curse it worked she could do it.

Aria POV

My dad hasn't come back he said to use the amulet err my mom said to so I did I said "Where are you you're kids miss you a lot but I'm caring for them for now I hope you're with daddy now" I went to Zoey and said "I sent a message to mom I hope she's with daddy now" Zoey said "Your mom will be fine she is a strong women and a lot of good friends too she is okay I know it" I told Zoey to take care of the kids I'm going to talk to Laurence and take a walk.I went outside to go for a walk I forgot to talk to Laurence but I ran to the gates once I sensed my mother and father I ran and also saw my uncle I said "Uncle when did you get here my mommy told me you were far away" my uncle said "Well your mommy needed help so I came here to help" I asked daddy "Daddy what happened never mind I know come daddy mommy needs rest a lot of it too" I showed Uncle Gene where my mom lives and the kids and the village he looked so calm after what happened to mom I ask Uncle Gene "Why were you so far away" Uncle Gene said "Well your moms mom didn't like me so she made me leave my home" I said "That's sad I wish you could of stayed" Uncle Gene said "Me to" after that long day I took him to a room I made in my spare time it didn't take long I let him settle in so I left.

??? POV

"You want me to find her" he nodded I said "Fine but you need to make a promise lock it once I leave I don't want you to be in danger because of me" he nodded again I said "Thank you master" so at that I left to find her my new master.Will she understand me.My old master told me she would and she would care for me like her child I wonder if he lied oh well its to late I must just move forward now.

Garroth POV

I left Aphmau to rest I went to my room I wanted her to have space for herself.I soon got to my bed and drifted to sleep. Dream POV

It was in the mourning Aphmau screamed so loud and I saw her brother try and protect her but he was to slow.I ran up to Aphmau she said "Garroth why I love you and your the one who had to die instead" she cried very much.After two years she got depressed and never left her room at that moment I knew I shouldn't die for her sake but I'm her knight to.

I woke up sweating from the dream it was a dream I toke a deep breath and got up toke a shower and got dressed.I went to see Aphmau but she was sleeping so I left her alone and went to patrol nothing was going on thats what scares me the most.I quickly went to see Gene he seemed okay I said "I've got a really bad feeling about today" Gene said "Me too its to quiet something is going to go wrong" we chatted for a little while and I left to check on Dante and Laurence we talked about the bad feelings about whats going to happen today.I do hope nothing will happen after everything.